Blazing Keywords / Fraud

1 MA, United States

I too discovered charges on my back account in the amount of $72.21, when I contacted the number to find out about it I was informed that the company I was speaking to was just a servicing company and they told me that the only way I could get my refund was I had to contact "Blazing Keywords" [protected] center via [protected]@googletreasurechest.com which I sent them an email tonight requesting my refund. I know I'm probably not going to get a response from that email, but just seeing that name I already know this scam. I got scammed by them before but the name they were using then was Google Money Profit. They stole money from me then, claim I had ordered their program on CD, which I did not and never received. But after contacting them I did actually get the money back. I also found another complaint site with tons of people listing their complaints on this same company going by another name: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/google-treasure-chest-c152771.html. Check it out you'll be amazed at how many of us have been scammed by this company.

Ro

Comments

• Co

Blazing Keywords - rip off/scam
    Google Treasures
    224 S Main St. #218
    Springville
    Phone: 888-258-9765

I had signed up for a .99 trial, which after 2 weeks have still not received anything except charges. They also charge you an international exchange fee which is not mentioned anywhere in the terms and conditions. Apparently the company is in the Phillipines and you have a week to cancel, well that is impossible since you receive nothing. Also they don't tell you where the company is or else the average individual signing up would know the impossibilities of cancellation in a one week period. I called the customer service # my bank provided for me and they did cancel my "memership" and said I had to write a letter to the company along with the product to "request" a refund. WHAT PRODUCT??????? She said it should be arriving within 2 weeks. It has already been 2 weeks and I have been billed 2 times for nothing. You call the customer service # provided and surprise, , , no answer. This is a terrible scam!!!

• Tr

I signed up for blazing keywords too and after getting the run around due to several bogus numbers I went back to the original page and looked at the terms and conditions (which I should have honestly done from the beginning and I would have seen that it was a HUGE scam) and found this number:
    888-247-2155
    Luckily I'm on day six of the free trial (whoo!) so I think I caught it before the bogus/hidden charges kick in. I remember seeing things online about multiple charges so I told the operator that I wanted to be SURE that I had canceled EVERYTHING and wouldn't be getting rogue charges on my account. She gave me some other number to call and I'll be calling them later to make sure I am absolutely, positively, out of their system for good.
    Under normal circumstances I wouldn't have signed up for this program...it's just times are hard and I think it's awful that companies like this scam people who are down on their luck. Unfortunately this is proof that if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

• 0 Votes

Blazing Keywords scam seems to be linked to the Google Treasure Chest and Easy Google Profit scams.

See: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=29301

and http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=56093

• Ta

I'm on the phone right now with someone in India trying to cancel any and all accounts related to this. What a pain in the ###!

• Ho

I too have been taking for 72.21 and im trying to get my money back now. no such luck so far .

• Ho

I too have been takin for 72.21 and im in the process of trying to get it back . no luck so far

• Ap

Blazing Keywords - Get rich quick scheme
    224 South Main #2
    Springvale
    Utah

It wouldn't be so obvious had they taken the charges the day we subcribed to the CD; but 3 day later my bank account was charged:
    1st for 1.97; then, again for .02 cents more... So, if you have succomb to the scam call the Phillipines (not joking, I called the number I got from my bank (866-200-5186) and first, I wanted to know if this conversation was being recorded and like most call centers it WAS; then I asked the CSR where he was located and he said the Phillipines.
    I told him to cancell this subscription...I was going to get the Attorney General's Office involved for bad business practice and to please give me a confirmation number for the cancellation. Well, he was nice; not only did he give me a confirmation number he also sent me an email to confim. I know TIMES ARE HARD, but you better wake me up really early in the AM to take my money...that's all I have to say

• St

Can't somebody put a stop to this scam? I got this on career builders.com saying it was GOOGLE. GET IT TOGETHER GOOGLE and put a stop to this. I am never going to buy any thing ever again on-line. They are making it very bad for on line services...Steve A.

• Wa

Blazing Keywords - Unauthorized charges to my account
    224 So. Main St. Box 218
    Springville
    Phone: 866-200-5473
    blazingkeywords.com

I found a charge in my checking account for $72.21, the charge on my statement had a phone number to call. I called the number because I have not ordered from this company and did not know what kind of company they were. This phone call generateed a cancellation # and I was to email the company at : supportat blazingkeyword.com for my refund. I researched and found the company on line and called them, after getting a run around about how I needed to send in my invoice (which I never got because I did not order or receive anything) I finally convinced the Maria (whom claimed she was the senior manager) that I needed to talk to someone above her. Finally got Brian ID#2051 who guarentees that my account will be refunded and the account canceled with in 7-10 days. Today is June 8, 2017, I am anxious to see if this will happen or if I will need to take further action. I am not sure how this company got my account number but I do believe that this could be some sort of scam. Seems it has something to do with $1.97 for some program. Maybe Obama can put a stop to companies like this! I will keep everyone updated if and when I receive my refund.
    from Los Angeles, Joan

• Ad

Hi,
    Please keep me posted as I have received an unauthorized transaction to my account as well. I have tried to call the number back that's listed on my bank account to no avail. I keep getting a recording.
    My email address is [protected]@gmail.com.

• 0 Votes

Can someone tell me who to contact to file a complaint against this comapany. I have also had an unauthorized transaction on my account. These people have to be stopped. Its giving Google a bad name because their name is connected to them. Thanks.

Jippped in NM

Blazing Keywords - unauthorized credit card transaction
    Blazing Keywords

I found an unauthorized charge to my debit card for $72.41 from Blazing Keywords. I did not authorize them to charge my account and I did not order anything from them. The only thing I remember authorizing was $1.97 shipping and handling charge for a free cd from Google Cash KIt. This is obviously a scam because when I agreed to the cd I was told there would be no further charges. This company should be reported and they need to refund me my money back.
    I talked to a Michael at this number: 1-866-200-5473 and he informed me that my order was cancelled (he gave me a cancellation number) but that they have to wait till tomorrow to work on refunding my money back. I have cancelled my credit card account information and I will know better next time.
    I think everyone should beware of this company and any others who are affiliated...including Google.

Thanks you,
    Charlene Begay
    Tucson, AZ

• Rr

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME...THE CSR TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO E-MAIL [protected]@BLAZING KEYWORDS.COM TO REQUEST MY REFUND--HOWEVER, I GET A USER UNKNOWN MESSAGE EVERY TIME I TRY TO CONTACT THEM. I COULD BARELY UNDERSTAND THE MAN ON THE PHONE WHERE MY ACCOUNT WAS BILLED UNDER A1 MEMBER, NOT GOOGLE. HE WAS VERY NICE & CANCELED MY ACCOUNT RIGHT AWAY, BUT I AM STILL TRYING TO GET MY MONEY. I CAN'T CANCEL MY CC YET, BECAUSE THEN THEY CANNOT CREDIT MY ACCOUNT, IN THE MEANTIME I HAVE CONTACTED MY BANK TO WATCH FOR ADDITIONAL CHARGES THAT I AM SURE WILL APPEAR!

• Ra

FYI

Below is copy of that email that I sent to them. Their CSRS are rude and will hand up on you when you try ask for a refund.

Two weeks ago while I was browsing www.nba.com, I saw your add on that site that led me to this other one https://www.securecartcenter.com/NzQ0OHwxODQ3fDM0NjY1N3x2Mg==/g7qjm4b9/g there is advsertised how you can just pay $1.97 to start making money. on that page, it is not mentioned that within 5-7 busioness day, your account will be charged an additional fee of $68.21 and that it was non refundable. I called twice on 06/16/2017 once with a femalre rep and last with a male who both hung up on me due tot he fact I asked to speak with their boss about my case. I was not rude nor even used profanity and all they cared about was repeating the terms in condition that listed below that you could barely see which was very close to the edge at the very bottom of your page. I am Technical Support Manager for a Fortune 500 Company and I have to tell you that we never treat our customers the way you reps did. I am so sorry for even using this word, but the service "STINKS" I am not sure if you care about this feedback or not, but horrible service is the nicest word that I could find in the dictionary about you reps and services. if you are going to automatically charge people accounts about your marketing business, why should it be hidden at the very bottom corner of your website? I am sure you are in this business not just for money, but to build good rapport and reputation with people as a whole. All I need is to put your nightmare behind me, I want your services to be cancelled on my account, I want a refund of the $1.97 + the $68.21 and I wish not to ever see a charge of your company of my account I just felt that I got robbed, not just because the unexpected charge, but for your reps to hang up the phone on me twice? I have never heard of that type of experience. Please handle my issue.

Blazing Keywords - fraudulent charges
    Licking
    Missouri

I searched for google products to purchase to learn to do links for google. I found something offering a product for information about money on the internet. They charged me $1.97. It was taken from my debit card on 6/11/09, then while returning from a funeral, I suddenly found that I had no money on my debit card, after purchasing gasoline at a station. I found a charge of $72.66 taken from my debit card, and now there are two pending charges that I do not have the money to put on my debit card to cover, from purchases made on the way home. I never reviewed the product, nor did I find out that I was signing up for a weekly trial, and four days after they took the $1.97 from my account, they took the $72.66, and now tell me that it will be seven to ten business days before I get the money back on my debit card, while charges against it will cause it to be cancelled by Wired Plastic. I am furious. I want that money returned to my account now, because I was never even told that I would be charged anything, and I never got to review the product. I want someone to do something about this horrible scam.

• Be

Blazing Keywords - Thieves
    Springfield
    Utah

My account was showing that there had been $72.21 taken out of it by a business called Blazing Keywords. I have never heard of this business, and I have never ordered anything from them. I looked it up on the internet and found a list of people who have had this done to them also. How can a business take money out of your account and think that it is legal, and where did they get our information. I am mad and something has to be done about this. We are all the victims and they are getting away with it. THIS BLAZING KEYWORDS, WHATEVER IT IS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED, I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY.

Bekah in
    Oklahoma

• 0 Votes

I too authorized a charge of $1.97 for shipping of info and "free trial."
    I thought it was a "gooogle" business until within a week, "Blazing Keywords" (whom I had not heard of) debited my card for $72.41 for membership without my permission. I called my bank and and was told I would have to wait until the charge "posts" to my account to fill our the paperwork to pursue a fraud charge. I used this site and reported them and the item was removed within a couple of days and did not get beyond a "pending" item.
    on 6/20, I found two charges from "Grant Master" for $38.34 each pending. Having never heard of Grant Master, I did a search and
    found the same types of reports. Some complainers mentioned their connection with "Blazing Keywords". Obviously, Blazing Keywords sold (or gave) my banking information to Grant Master as was suspected by the other people posting the complaints.
    Beware of Blazing Keywords. If you have been ripped off by them, look for other fradulent charges by other fradulent businesses. I belive a class action lawsuit is in order.

• He

Blazing Keywords - Scammers
    blazingkeywords.com

I sympathize with everybody regarding this outrageous company. Here's my story! Today - I saw the same ad as many of you, regarding an opportunity to make money via the internet, that indicated that it only cost $1.97. So, I went along with it, and submitted my information. I received an email with my password information, and went to the website. I don't what came across my mind, however, I decided to search this company, and found over one hundred complaints of the same type that is reported here. I called the company at 1-888-248-9285 and requested for them to cancel my account. The woman whom I spoke with (which it was more than evident that she was not an American), told me that she could not cancel my account, because my information was not in their system yet, and that I had to call back in a few days. I then, called my bank, (keep in mind my card is actually a debit card, as I'm on unemployment). My bank representative told me that the best thing that I could do was to withdraw my cash, and call them back, and then they would cancel my card, and this company could not, of course, have access to any of my funds. Of course, I did this, and called them back, and now I await a new card. Also, when I called when called my bank back, I spoke to a different representative, whom informed me that the same thing happened to him by the same company. I am grateful that I was only scammed for the $1.97, instead of $70.00 or $80.00 or more as some of you. But - it seems like something should be done about companies like this, as times are too hard, and people know that others are searching for ways to make additional income just to make it. It seems as though some time of class action suit or something could be filed against these people, if we all ban together. If some one wants to do something about these folks, please let me know, as I am willing to help. Thank You and Stay Blessed.

• Be

Blazing Keywords - SCAMMERS!!!
    Spring Hill
    Florida

I saw this Google work from home advertisement from google, and it said work from home and make $500/monthly. I signed up for trial perio, which cost .99cents, after a week, they charged my acct. $72.21, which I did not authorize!! They finally refunded the money to my acct., but i was charged a $35.00 overdraft fee from my bank acct., which they refuse to refund!! They are a bunch of scammers!! Myself & my husband called and asked to speak to a supervisor, which they would not put on the phone!! They hung up on us 4 times, and nothing was solved!!!

Blazing Keywords - this scam rips people off
    Blazing keywords
    280 S. Main St Ste 301
    Pleasant Grove
    Phone: Phone: 888-245-1403
    blazingkeywords.com

Grantmaster & I-PlanFinances are names used to draw funds also.
    I have been victim of this scam to rip people off. Like the others I wanted to receive free info on gov grants for postage only $1.97.
    I also did not agree to any membership where I'd been locked into reoccurring charges, as I'm finding out after the fact is what's happening. That's what the additional charges are for $72.21 last month in May from A 1 membership ( which is Blazing keywords charges and now $38.43 from an I-planfinances ( which I'm guessing is another branch of this theiving company, since it was the same customer service data base which is holding info on all the transactions for my ripped off credit card). I restricted my credit card so they would not be able to put through any further charges after the $72.21. But of course the C/S rep for the card didn't know enough, reoccurring charges get to go through even on a restricted account. Even when your disputing the charges.
    I have finally got cancellation numbers but refunds have to be through email with [protected]@blazingkeywords.com and [protected]@grantmaster.com. I'm looking forward to hearing back from them. I'm glad I found this [protected] for my complaint. I was beginning to think I was the only one ripped off. Any info out there by anyone who has gotten a refund please contact me back at [protected]@rocketmail.com. I really don't want them keeping my $$. Thanks