Blazeflashconsignment missing

K

I booked a consignement through Blazeflash courier on 18/8/2008 against docket no. *[protected]. The shipment is not delivered till now 25.08.2008. while the parcel is not return to shipper. After that i am trying to trace that shipment through blazeflash customer care and booking office but till now there is no satisfy answer while the customer care at banglore is not picking the phones.

• Pv
    p.v.r.raju Nov 23, 2007

i was sent a parcel to the addressee of Mr. Ayyal Raju, 35 kamaraj road, Nedungadu post, Karaikal - Dist, Pondicherry (U.T) PIN 609 603 vide receipt No. [protected] dated 05/11/07 through Blazeflash Couriers Limited, Ranchi. But the said parcel not yet delivered till date. I have already been compliant (3 times) to Blazeflash courier Ltd through e.mail and also informed to Ranchi centre, but no any reply received from their side. Kindly trace out my parcel and intimate progress. Thanking you sir,

yours
    pvr raju

• Ra
    Ravish jain Sep 03, 2008

i sent a parcel through BLAZEFLASH on 30/7/08 from shimla to delhi which carried a shirt, rs.500 and a greeting card. but only received was a greeting card.
    i complaint about this but no such action has been taken.
    consignment no: [protected]

i have filled up claim form but no action from there side. do look for it.

• Su
    sundeep kumar kaushik Dec 05, 2008

this is matter from two country link
    and my emasy
    and life
    I am pay oll most lot of amount in monay lander
    please return my parcel /monay

• Ra
    rakesh bishnoi Nov 07, 2009

Subject: Re: C. No.[protected]!
    Date: Sat, 7 nov 2009 12:11:35 +0530

First of all I would like to know how you are going to compensate the loss that I suffered due to your deficiancy in service, callousness of the staff. Even after leaving my cell no on two occassions on two different days after a week of booking consignment, nobody bothered to inform me regarding my lost consignment. I was instead told to check online myself.

It is very rediculous and outrageous that you require these details from the custormer instead of checking all these details from the branch where the consignment was booked. At the least you could have made a call to the branch and got the necessary details if you don't have online facility.

Though I am giving the details asked by you, the least you can do is refund the full amount that I paid for sending the consignment though the loss that I suffered due to loss of my consignment is much much more than that. It is now 5th day since I booked the consignment by air.

• St
    St.tousse Jul 24, 2010

My brother had sent the courier containing 2 CDs from Noida to Bangalore on 17th Jul. Till date (more than 10 days), I have not received it and despite frequently calling up their Bangalore and Delhi Offices and their customer service centers, no one knows where the consignment is. Its not about 2 CDs worth 200 bucks or 30 bucks paid for the service. Its about how frustrated I feel and how much mental harassment I have undergone after talking to these people so many times. I started the investigation thinking that it would be a normal thing and they might have misplaced it mistakenly. The more I talked to them the more I realized that I am just banging my head against the wall. There is no effect on them.

• Ab
    Abha Goel Jul 23, 2011

My Courier is missing for last 10 days : [protected]. Kindly check and let me know as soon as possible. My contact number would be :- [protected], [protected].