Blastech Automotive OttawaPadding Bills and inflating repair hours

L

Beware: bills will be padded with repetetive charges.
Repair hours inflated.
They took 2 weeks to fix up my blown alternator and finally I have to "replace" the ECU and was charged for 5d4 hours labor then after all these checking they "found" out the radio fuses need to be replaced with additional charges.
This was on top of the scanning fees, checking charges and computer charges...
$1600 total!!!

Be warned!

• St
    stevemphillips Aug 07, 2018

When I had my 2000 VW Passat 4Motion I always took it to George. Top notch service. Saved me a ton of money too.

The biggest one was when the flex portion of my exhaust was leaking. The replacement pipes would have cost me $1300 per side, $2600 total just for parts . George was able to weld in a new flex piece that cost $70.

• E3
    E 300 Aug 09, 2010

George is a Magician

chuckycheese Aug 09, 2010

I have been going to blastech auto since I went 4 years ago. nothing but the best from George. the dealer was going to charge me over 3000 to replace my whole front end and blastech hooked it up. 1600 bucks installed and aligned. beat that.

• E3
    E 300 Jun 07, 2010

Blastech Automotive is one of the best, if not, the best volswagen service shop in Ottawa. They are friendly, patient, and have tons of experince