Blair Rewards.comunwanted chargesof 14.95 taken from my bank act.

i used a blair credit card, to purchase items and now i get a charge of 14.95 taken from my bank acount every month, and i don't even buy from blair on a monthly basis. i want this to stop . i got nowhere trying to call, but i have canceled my cridit card, hoping to end this. i hate it when you cant trust a company with this long of a record.

• Da
    dan471 Feb 11, 2009

Yes I agree with that person about paying $14.95 a month and for what.. I don't buy that much from blair and to pay $14.95 a month for rewards I say no thanks. So please cancel my rewards membership now. Thank you for your time

• Gh
    ghostofamerica Feb 11, 2009

Submit a complaint to the Better Business Bureau;

chris Feb 15, 2009

I have been trying to figure out what this charge is!
    I paid my bill in full only to find another $14.95 charged to the card.
    I am cancelling and filing a BBB complaint, too!

• Yw
    yw8048 Feb 23, 2009

I agree. I got the same charge and finally realized it was showing up for 2 months. Supposedly when you made a purchase at Blair you were offered a discount on future purchases by joining Blair Rewards. By clicking the box and inserting you email address you enrolled and the monthly charge is $14.95. I have called to cancel it and will see what happens.
    yw8048

• Mo
    Mom of 5 Feb 25, 2009

Glad to see I am not the only one who fell victim to this "dupe" by Blair. We purchased from them one time and will NEVER make another purchase if this is how they treat customers. I have contacted them to cancel this so-called "membership" and thanks to others for their experiences and advice.

• Xi
    xin Feb 27, 2009

yes. I don't know how and why this Blair charge 14.95 monthly. How to cancel it?

Martha E. Ludwig Feb 28, 2009

I did not sign up for a Blair Rewards and I will not pay the $14.95. I have order several times from Blair and this is the first time this has happened.

• Ca
    caylon vanpelt Mar 13, 2009

I would like for you at blair to put back the $14.95 that you took out of my account with out my ok

• Dc
    dcl Apr 26, 2009

Me too . Has anyone gotten their money back? How did you do it?

• Tp
    TPL Apr 26, 2009

And me also. I just sent an email requesting refund & cancellation. Let's see.

TPL

• Ro
    Rokkerz May 05, 2009

We were also taken by this scam. It went on for 7 month sbefore we realized. We are filing a complaint with the BBB, and also with our state Attorney General's office. We will never buy from them again.

• Do
    doudou May 27, 2009

I want to cancel the membership for Blair Rewards too. Does anyone know their phone number? I did sign up three weeks ago, now I am still waiting for the program package. Don't know where to call to cancel this membership. Thanks.

• In
    indiecds Jun 12, 2009

I just cancelled by calling the number on my cc statement. 888-287-7683

I too am now feeling like I never want to buy from this company again. I may have agreed to be a member of blair rewards but I never would have agreed IF the $14.95 monthly charge was made plain to me.

Bad business on Blair's part. Shame on them.

yennii Jun 18, 2009

I've tried calling to that 888-287-7683 but they directed me to another number, telling that Blair reward has put their number on their billing statement or whatever by accident. They gave me this number to contact Blair: 888-821-5744. I gave an attempt at calling but all it ever does is giving me a busy tone ! i tried calling back to the first number, it gives me one ring then a busy tone ! this is such a scam ! i only bought a toaster from blair, i did not sign up for anything ! can someone please help me cancel? i have just noticed the 14.95 on my billing statement, and turns out to have been going on for 4 months ! please help.

yennii Jun 18, 2009

I have finally reached the bottom of this ! I have tried calling different numbers to reach Blair Rewards and none of them has taken me anywhere.. until I called this numbeR: 1-888-595-9380
    This is the number where they will CANCEL your membership with Blair Rewards and they will give you a FULL REFUND of your money into your bank account in 1-2 billing statement days. I gave it a try and I will report back if it worked. I suggest you all try this number. Never buy from Blair Rewards again !

• La
    LaFan42 Jun 19, 2009

YENNII Thank you for posting the number! I called and they are going to reverse the last two months charges. I have black marked all our Blair Catalogs and I will never purchase from them again! I have not seen the refund yet as I just got off the phone, but I have not doubt they will refund.

Shameful policy!

• Wx
    wxhunterfl Jun 21, 2009

my emails [email protected] my wife got hammer by blair 14.95 and easysave which is one in the same. i emailed blair, person you want to talk to is becky miller ...no.1 encore manges the reward program and they are the thiefs and con artist when you clecked to be let know of special offer you cleck into 14.95 yes its not stated thats the con part so i email them with nasty nasty mail no threats told them chase was looking into them, comsumer affaires that i would send blogs al over the internet and i sent mail every hr on the hr. using differant email adress i have if you need more emails gmail mail will let you start as many as you want then when your done close them. they got so sick of my e mails the refunded all the 14.95, s about 100 plus dollar into my chase credit card and they said they would never bother me again so it worked hound them day and night with emails don, t use threats though every thing butand i told them i would not stop i, ll call my congressman etc. they don, t want trouble there get so sick of your mail because you kelt up with it thats how you do it and it works this is my 4th time doing it like this on other conartist i hope this helps wxhunterfl

yennii Jun 24, 2009

i got my money back ! hope you did too, LaFan42 :)

• Re
    Reddog Jun 27, 2009

yeah, I just noticed this charge on my account!! I thas been going on for 6 months!! I am going to hound the hell outta them starting Monday morning to get these charges refunded!!! This is not something I knownly signed up for!!! I will never do business with them again!! Thank you all for the suggestions on how to get my money back!! Also good luck to all the others in my boat to!!! REDDOG

• Ey
    eyras Jul 17, 2009

yennii Thank you! i just cancel my menbership and they are going to reverse the last two months charges.

• Me
    meohmy38392 Jul 22, 2009

Thanks yennii! I too found the charges on my card 4 months ago, and called back then to cancel. Well I just found out today they were still charging me monthly amounts of $14.95. A total of $76.70 was charged for the last 5 months. I called the number you suggested, and the lady said she could give me the last 2 months for credit, and thats all she could do. I said that wasn't good enough, and asked to speak to a manager. She transfered me to a manager, who is going to refund me the whole amount... :)

Thanks again!

• Xl
    xl45 Jul 28, 2009

I was charged for 11 months, and was only able to get 8 months back...sad...

northghost Aug 02, 2009

Same thing happened to me today when I checked my credit card statement and found $14.95 credited to my Visa card for a rewards program. I never signed up for this unless it was in some small print I did not catch.
    I just filed a complaint with the AG and will call the company Monday. I have purchased many items from Blair over the years and am surprised a supposedly creditable company would do this. I'll never shop from them again.

• Ki
    kittykat2009 Sep 10, 2009

I was using a coupon for free shipping at Blair and I inadvertantly signed up for the Blair Rewards Club with a monthly charge of 14.95. After reading the complaint post, I called 1-888-287-7683 (terms of membership at blairrewards.com) with a major attitude problem. I spoke with a rep named Elise and she was dissappointed that I wanted to cancel my membership but she did so with no hassle whatsoever. In addition, she gave me a gift code for a $20 savings on my next order with Blair. She also said I should have taken the time to review the program first and I might have found out I could have saved much more than the 14.95 per month. There is a onetime charge of $1.95 for this 30 day trial period but a person can cancel their membership at any time. So if you call BlairRewards to cancel, please be nice... they are there to help you!!

• De
    Dee64 Sep 15, 2009

I just found out that I was charged $14.95 from my bank account, I bought one item as a first time buyer and had to return item because it was too big. I didn't expect this at all! I called that 888-287-7683 number and they said they will cancel that Blair Rewards thing and refund $14.95. Said it'll take 7 to 10 business days, will check to make sure and if not I'll call that other number 888-595-9380 that was posted here. Hope this will resolve this, had I known it was gonna be like this, I wouldn't have ordered from Balir (sigh).

• Ms
    msbutr Oct 12, 2009

i work for blair and you have to sign up for this blair rewards it is explained during the call and u have to accpet there is no way you can get enrolled without accepting

• Ms
    msbutr Oct 12, 2009

i work for blair and just wantm to make it clear you need to sign up for this program it is explained ion detail when ur placing your order...this is not just something you can be enrolled in without accepting...just wanted to put this out there

• Sh
    Sharon Cramer Nov 07, 2009

I also recently placed an order from Blair. I also found a $14.95 charge on my credit card. I called Blair and gave them hell for doing this to people. They say that this is through another company. I am calling my credit card company up and filing a complaint against this charge and I will send a copy of the complaints that other people have against this company. Maybe Blair will think twice the next time.

• Na
    nadinej Jan 17, 2010

How can a "reputable" company get by with this? I followed the advice of LaFran42 and called the number and canceled a membership I did not apply for. Now will see what happens. Plan to call tomorrow and follow up on this. Catalogs will now go directly into file 13. What a crummy thing to do to customers.

• Pa
    Pat Brewer Jan 19, 2010

how do I cancel the Blair Rewards that is coming out of my account?

• Do
    Donna E Thomas Feb 17, 2010

2/16/10
    I also had 14.95 taken out of my credit card account. This is a dam scam by this friggin' company if I ever saw one!!!
    Yes, I checked a box stating I'd like a discount for my next purchase within 30 days or so.
    But, it did not say if I didn't use the discount that they'd charge me 14.95.
    I was stunned to see this has happened to hundreds of Blair customers. I used to like Blair but now I'll never EVER use them again to purchase anything.
    This number WILL get you results. 1-888-287-7683.
    The woman cancelled my Blair rewards "cough" discount and they are refunding my money.
    I'm not gonna let this go. They are STEALING money from their own customers, The American People and since the woman on the other end sounded Muslim - I'm going to scream that much louder for this F-ing place to be investigated.
    Unbelieveable they could get away with this and so many people have been robbed.

Donna Thomas
    ([email protected])

• Ca
    CarolISME May 14, 2010

I called the 1-888 number on my credit card bill and they agreed to credit it. No Problem.
    Blair used to be a great company for clothes. Are they so desperate for money they have to
    resort to tricking people to get them to sign up for this. I bought some pants and never saw the box to un-check to NOT sign up for Blair Rewards.

• Be
    bea smith Oct 04, 2010

I placed an order with Blair last week and up came the box for signing up for Blair Rewards. Something about getting $15.00 toward the next purchase so I thought why not. I don't remember anywhere that it said there would be a charge for this. I didn't think anything more of it until I saw a $1.95 charge on my credit card and had no idea what this was for except it said Blair Rewards. I have not seen the $14.95 like everyone else has. I called Blair Rewards and they are supposed to cancel my "subscription". I will be watching my credit card statement very, very closely from now on to make sure there are no Blair charges. I do not order from them very often. In fact, the last time I ordered was probably more than 5 years ago. If this is the way customers are treated, I will not be ordering again.

• Bl
    blremployee Oct 06, 2011

I am a Blair employee. There's a toll free number you have to call. It is given to you when you place an order or you may call a phone rep and they can provide it to you. Hope this helps.

sahtdks Mar 01, 2012

You people are IDIOTS!!!

• Re
    Rearview Mirror May 03, 2012

After realizing that these charges were not for different purchases, I canceled my "Blair rewards". I haven't bought anything from Blair in over a year. What a sneaky way to do business!! With that kind of treatment of their customers, I don't know how they can sleep at night.
    I'm embarrassed to say how much they stole from me. GOOD GRIEF!!!

• Je
    Jean Licata Jul 02, 2012

Mom is 92 & has a perfect record for paying her bills way before they are due. I noticed her trying to get info from her Blair acct rep about charges to her bill.
    I helped with the call & when the rep told me about the Blair rewards charges, I asked Mom & she said she didn't know what that was!
    I called Blair rewards & they apologized and said they would take the charges off the bill, however, they only took one month of the charges off, but not the other 8 times they charged her 14.95!
    I'm filing a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Agency now!
    here is the link as you all should file a complaint as well!

Sincerely,
    Jean Licata

• Li
    Liza1x1 Oct 01, 2012

This has also happened to me without my consent or knowledge. Very, very sneaky on there part. Shame on Blair for taking advantage of people and especially since they market to older women. I have not had any luck getting a credit from them. The online site will not allow me to login. The customer service number (1-888-287-7683), was a dead end for me. My husband has since suggested that we contact our credit card company and dispute the charges. This is an option for anyone who has been charged on their credit card. The credit card company will take care of it. So dissapointed in Blair!!!

• Fa
    farris270 Mar 20, 2013

I was charged $14.95, also called to cancel, got someone that didn't speak good english, guess it was overseas person don't know couldn't understand. So I called my bank, they cancelled my card and issued a new one then transfer me to a claims person he couldn't get anyone at Blair either to help him. I will never ever order anything from Blair again. The bank credit my money back to my account, they also found a $1.95 charge before I bought a pair of sandals. Ups their bad.

• Sh
    Sharon Melancon Jul 12, 2013

I DO NOT ORDER VERY OFTEN, SO I WANT TO CANCEL MY BLAIRCARD AND REWARDS.PLEASE DO NOT CHARGE ME 14.95a month as of today.
    SHaron MElancon