Blackstone Nutrition Inc.Pills

S

Paid them for a diet product. It was never sent to me, sended several e-mail and try to call with up with the address on Website and no lisiting of business. They will not contact me and I paid a lot for their product. Warning to people. Do not trust theses people.I feel so stupid and taken.

• Vi
    virginia May 04, 2008

Ordered a product on sunday nite and placed an order and immediately tried to cancel . They immediately said the order was sent and they would refund me when I returned it. Krystal at this co. assured me they would refund me. The order was returned "Return to Sender" not even opened and I have yet to receive my money. It appears this is a Big Scam and I advise no one to order from this co, ever. They do not stand by their word. BEWARE>>> BEWARE>>>>>

daphne raven May 12, 2008

ditto everything said. shouldnt be allowed to use internet to rip.o

daphne raven May 12, 2008

paypal must be well aware. will not use them again either.

daphne raven May 16, 2008

paid sixteen dollars 'priority' (???????)
    delivery (2 weeks ago ! ! !) post office wont deliver unless i pay them another £13 underpaid by these mugs. that would be $42 postage for a product costing less than $38 ! ! ! !
    no way. !!!
    p.o .can return itwith my love.

• Ve
    Ver Jun 02, 2008

I've been dubbed to my Blackstone Nutrition Inc in UTAH. EVERYONE THIS company does not exist and they are raping people off. I'm contacting internet fraud right now.

• Sh
    shea berry-bundy Jun 03, 2008

Ordered product on 4/24 and I have not received the product yet!

• Ke
    Kelley Jun 03, 2008

I order the product and tracked it on their so called tracking email sent out. It states shipment was delivered on May 29th, even gave a time. I have yet to receive this shipment. I have sent several emails to no avail, no response from anyone, no phone # is present on the website as well, I more than pissed!

• M
    M Jun 12, 2008

Sorry all,

I have received the product ordered in 10 days and I am from Canada

Jonna Jul 17, 2008

I ordered the product 20 days ago and i have still yet to receive it, i just e-mailed them, with the e-mail present on the web site - [email protected] Right beside this e-mail address it states "We will respond as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing your amazing feedback!" How are we supposed to give them feedback if they don't send us a product??

Dawson Jul 21, 2008

I ordered some products from this company, i spent over 1oo dollars and after 20 days i still have not recieved anything i have been seriously ripped off and taken for a ride, my only hope is that im covered but i am very worried as they have our details, this i find very concerning! Likewise as above there are no contact details and i have had no response from my e-mails. Extremely disappointed and Conned!

noelle fishkind Aug 04, 2008

i ordered this product and never recieved it.How are they not shut down yet? How can we get our money back? Who do you even report this to???

jay rigney Aug 13, 2008

IM in the United States Military I got this web site from AOL and belived it to be a good company I paid them over $100 dollars and got ZIP...

jay rigney Aug 18, 2008

Some one needs to stop this company it is steelng money from people it is no differant than breaking into our houses.

Dana Aug 19, 2008

never heard of them in my life until $20.00 went missing from my account.
    they dont even have a contact phone number

satish singh Aug 24, 2008

i order levotox 2 week ago but till date i not recive product and alsopay 16.4 dollars for priotity and 75, 9 for product iam very upset with company now never believe in internet shoppine specially company frm united states

Mary Mayberry Sep 04, 2008

I ordered the product, paid for express shipping, used the tracking email and have received nothing! The only thing I have lost is money not weight. Your company is a rip-off!!!

Mary Mayberry Sep 05, 2008

this is the worst company that I have ever dealt with. I am contacting the United States Postal Service today. Hopefully I can get somewhere with them. This company just plain robbed me. What a joke this company is. They were quick in getting their money and delivered no product.

• Lo
    Louise Emmerson Sep 14, 2008

I placed my order 2 weeks ago, and like all of you - NOTHING..!! Not waiting any longer. Have cancelled my bank card so they can't take anything else from me. They've taken my money ($62) and my pride... What a bunch of [email protected]*krs...

• Lo
    Louise Emmerson Sep 19, 2008

Sorry guys... My product has now arrived..! Had to pay additional for Customs fee, but am now ready to start..!! Let the weight drop off !!! I'll keep you posted...

• La
    laura Oct 08, 2008

I orderer fenphedra 3 weeks ago, paid for priority shipping, received NOTHING!! I am now in the process of contacting internet fraud.

• Kr
    Krista Schmidt Nov 05, 2008

Hello,
    I was wondering when my products will be arriving? I am leaving for vacation in one week and would like to have it by then. Also, I purchased buy bond extra. Does that ensure I will receive my product? You have a ton of emails on your website that you never delieved or the order was not received for several weeks even after paying extra for prioity mail. Which I paid for as well.
    Please hold true to your promise. I am an at home mom of 4 and this was ALOT of money for me, and I am very much looking forward to trying it as so as possilbe!

cherie Dec 01, 2008

I bought this product over 3 weeks ago and still have'nt recieved it! They talk about refunds, but how can you get the refund if you never get it!
    I am hugely ticked off! I hope these guys start answering some of these peoples emails! We all want answer!

• Ju
    Judy Jandron Dec 13, 2008

Ordered fenphedra Dec. 6th priority mail it is now Dec. 13th and still have not received it.

• Ar
    Arnold Long Jan 24, 2009

My order # BSTON-[protected]-566809 was placed with Blackstone nutrition Inc. ([email protected]) on 1/5/2009 was for two bottles plus a free bottle--what I received on 1/12/2009 was one bottle.

All attempts to contact the company to get this corrected have gone unanswered.

This company is a rip off company and should be banned from using the Internet to cheat people..

Arnold Long
    [email protected]

• Ju
    judy lampe Feb 22, 2009

Boy am I stupid, I sent a travlers check, 1st time I have ever ordered anything on line. 1 month later still no product and no response to my notes. I don't know what can be done, but do not purchase anything from blackstone. no good.

Jake1313 Apr 12, 2011

Try contacting the company by email. try [email protected] you can also try their phone number [protected]. if that doesn't work I would continue to complain.

Jake1313 Apr 12, 2011

If I were you all I would resolve your issues with their customer service. here's their phone # [protected]. I bet if you contact them they would try and make things right with you.