black-magic-spells.co.ukspell casting services

M

I obtained Dantalions services when I was going through a difficult situation. Partly due to my stupidity and my obsessiveness I gave Dantalion a total of $2000 to solve my problem. He asured my it would be successful and I purchased his most expensive spell work. Well, it has been 6 months now, well past what he quotes for success, and nothing has transpired at all. In fact Dantalion has stopped replying to my inquiies all together. He has just taken my money and disappeared. Can you assist. This man is a fraud and I would appreciate some assistance.

• Je
    Jenney Jun 08, 2009

I know black magic as well. You want to get your money back? I can spell the curse on him.. but you would have to pay for my spell. email me at [email protected]

• Je
    Jenney Jun 08, 2009

I know black magic as well. Do you want me to help you to solve your problems and get you money back? I can make some spell on him but you would need to pay for that. Please email me at [email protected]

• Pi
    Pinky73 Jun 11, 2011

These websites are all FAKE!!! (black-magic-spells.co.uk)...(www.blackmagicspells.co.uk) ...(www.blackmagic.ws)...
    Hi Did the same to me 2 years ago...I paid £400. I've recently seen that he's still trading under the sites listed, so i sent another compliant to Paypal about him..they said they'd try and recover my money for me..I don't know if they have the power to shut him down permanently though?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices