BJ's Wholesale Clubrehiring..

Hello,
When I was 16 I was very immature and I did not recognize the importance of working and keeping a job, I left bjs without letting anyone know. Now that I am 19 I have grown up and became more mature. I feel like maybe, just a suggestion if you make a mistake when your younger you guys should reconsider hiring them if it's 3 years later, I got put out of a orientation after passing everything.

Be
Jul 29, 2019

Comments

•   Jul 29, 2019

I am so glad this is my 500th post. I was hoping for something this asinine to come along.

Well, it turns out when you do something dumb, you get to be held accountable for it. I am glad to see after three short years you have matured into an adult that will no doubt be able to understand why they wouldn't want anything to do with you. Burning a bridge wasn't so smart after all, now was it? At least they were able to let you know why you are not listed as eligible for rehire. Plenty of other fish in the sea. Best of luck, hoss!

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

• Be
      Jul 29, 2019

@Biggus Dickus I definitely understand where you are coming from. I understand being held accountable for things. It was also three years ago I was younger and I admitted I did not understand the value of having a job and I regret the mistakes I have made. I also have matured very much in three years I have experienced a lot. Also I feel like when you get older you are able to grow and learn and deserve a second chance but I definitely appreciate your feed back and your opinion and congratulations on your 500th post !

•   Jul 29, 2019

@Bepright Good deal. It seems like you may have actually learned something. Take that notion into your next job and you will do well. I hope that is the case.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

•   Jul 29, 2019

You learned a valuable lesson and you are smarter now. I’m thinking that you might write a letter or email to them and explain the situation. Apologize and ask for a second chance.