BJ's Wholesale Club / customer service
5-21-19 - I have been trying to get a representative on the phone since 2:23 pm est to discuss membership issue. I first called and was told the following hold times 52 minutes, 52, 43, 23, 58. Mindy answered the call and apparently she could not hear me. She remained on the line for over 2 minutes as I continued to ask "can you hear me?' She then hung up.
I called back and asked for return call and I would not loose my place in line. Still have not received a return call so I called back and have been told the following wait times in the following order...2 minutes, 32, 27, 24, 8, 4, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 47, 61, 46, 43, 54, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 50, 319, 339
The time in between the announcing of wait time is 3 minutes. In just my second phone call alone I waited 99 minutes.
After hearing that the wait time was now over 300 minutes, I have decided to try tomorrow, or hopefully get a returned call that I have now requested 2 times.
I would like my membership issue addressed, an apology and possibly a gift card that would show they value me as a customer, and to compensate me for the ridiculous time I have wasted. I would also like for them to examine their systems of customer service so this does not happen to anyone again! Thank you.
Updated by Marti Walton, May 21, 2019
Please see customer service complaint
Updated by Marti Walton, May 23, 2019
You are ignorant and rude...Don't you have anything better to do with your time your time than getting involved in everyone's business. I am sure you do not have a job so why don't you volunteer at you local homeless shelter or support the LGBTQ community.
More BJ's Wholesale Club Complaints & Reviews
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bakery dept. 
- BJ's Wholesale Club - free trial membership 
- Bj's Travel - 110% price guarantee is a fraud 
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bad service 
- BJ's - not a complaint 
- Bj's Auto Sales - company stole huge sum of money from me
- BJ's Wholesale Club - nature sweet cherubs tomatoes
- BJs - not enough service 
- BJ's Wholesale Club - bad service from the general sale manager
- BJ's Wholesale Club - accident on premises framingham ma june 21 2018