BJ's Wholesale Club / customer service

United States Review updated:

5-21-19 - I have been trying to get a representative on the phone since 2:23 pm est to discuss membership issue. I first called and was told the following hold times 52 minutes, 52, 43, 23, 58. Mindy answered the call and apparently she could not hear me. She remained on the line for over 2 minutes as I continued to ask "can you hear me?' She then hung up.

I called back and asked for return call and I would not loose my place in line. Still have not received a return call so I called back and have been told the following wait times in the following order...2 minutes, 32, 27, 24, 8, 4, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 47, 61, 46, 43, 54, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 50, 319, 339

The time in between the announcing of wait time is 3 minutes. In just my second phone call alone I waited 99 minutes.

After hearing that the wait time was now over 300 minutes, I have decided to try tomorrow, or hopefully get a returned call that I have now requested 2 times.

I would like my membership issue addressed, an apology and possibly a gift card that would show they value me as a customer, and to compensate me for the ridiculous time I have wasted. I would also like for them to examine their systems of customer service so this does not happen to anyone again! Thank you.

• Updated by Marti Walton, May 21, 2019

Please see customer service complaint

• Updated by Marti Walton, May 23, 2019

You are ignorant and rude...Don't you have anything better to do with your time your time than getting involved in everyone's business. I am sure you do not have a job so why don't you volunteer at you local homeless shelter or support the LGBTQ community.

Ma
May 21, 2019

Comments

• Ba
      May 21, 2019

You are not entitled to a gift card. Stop being greedy. If you cannot afford to shop there then don't. NO need to beg for a gift card. You are not entitled to one.

May 23, 2019

You liar. I do have a job. Mommy needs to give you a good slap across the face and take away your internet. Maybe if you had a job you would not need to beg for a gift card. This is a public forum. You want to post on a public forum then expect people to tell you off. You are being greedy.

May 23, 2019

@basefistrotten DO not talk about that woman. I no longer consider her my mother. 2 2 2 2 2 2 22 2 2 2 2 22 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2

You see one day i needed to borrow money. I was not working and broke. Yeah I have no job. I was living with her. My father died. She refused to give me money. I just wanted to go out drinking with my friends. Well she said I drink too much. TO make a long story short. I had to use force to get money from her . She ended up in the hopital. Serves her right. She is no mother to me since she pressed charges. How can a "mother press charges against her own child.Please do not bring her into this. Now because of her I have to live in a shelter. I have to move from shelter to shelter because they only allow people to stay for 6 months to a year. Some of them have stupid rules as no alcohol. Shut up.

May 23, 2019

@Marti WaIton Trolling on a new account I see. You are also send me private messages about how you beat little children for fun. Get help.

• Bi
      May 24, 2019

I agree with @basefistrotten. You need to get a nice firm slap across the jaw until the verbal diarrhea has worked its way out. Tough job, but someone has to do it. I guarantee you have a face only a mother could love (but probably doesn't).

Hope that helps!