BizzareDeals.comNever got item, nor refund

I ordered a jogging double stroller in August of 2008, the stroller never arrived and when I checked the status of my order the site said out of stock, although the sales site still has it as in stock. It is now December, and after a ridiculous amount of attempts at either an email reply or call back from anyone in the company, I still do not have a refund for my $200. With so many legitimate complainst against this supposed company, there has got to be a way to legally hold them responsible, isn't there?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices