Bitex TradersJob Offer

I got an offline IM message from [protected]@yahoo.com, offering me a part time job in Berkshire, England, but with a salary in dollars. Here's the message:

"Hello there? I am Anna McConell and I work for BITEXS TRADERS Located in BERKSHIRE, UK and we are offering a part time job and we are willing to pay $1, 490 every 21 days and it will never affect your current job and you will be doing it from your home. So get back if interested. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com"

One Google later, and my suspicions were confirmed with regard to the fradulent nature of the message. Pretty lame.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices