Bishop's AluminumLeaking Room

Bishop's Aluminum built a screened room onto my home. The roof leaked from the seams like a waterfall coming down inside the room every time it rained . I am a female senior citizen and was told to get on the roof and put some caulking on the seams. I could not physically do this so I hired a handy man to try to correct Bishop's job at my own expense. Of course this did not work and I finally had to get a roofer to put on a new roof. Bishop's Aluminum would not correct the problem and I could not use the room for anything or put anything into the room untill the roof was replaced. They do not honor their work! Please know that Bishop's Aluminum DOES NOT stand behind their work no matter what they tell you at the time you sign the dotted line!

• Do
    DonGeary Jan 06, 2016

You stated "I could not use the room for anything or put anything into the room untill the roof was replaced" You were informed that your roof needed replaced, not just more calking on top of older caulking. Bishops Aluminum does not repair or replace roofs. We also don't just take your money to do bad work. We have been in business for almost 30 years for a reason.