Birth & death register office, dharmapuri.Birth certificate not recieved

Respected sir / madam,
my son birth certificate, I got temporary certificate from hospital,
Name of the hospital K.B, Dharmapuri.Last week went birth & death register office
with my son temporary certificate.In new certificate Incorporate my son name and then
they told me next day come and collect. I told him, I came from hosur again i want put
leave .For that they replayed, give address & mobile no, and then data entry work finish
send by courier.but still not nothing replied.

Thank's & Regard's

sv.sudhakar

• Mu
    Muniyappan V Dec 24, 2016

Hi,
    You can visit once again and request Birth certificate. They will provide with in 30 min. You have request.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices