BirlasunlifeEmployee harassment

K Review updated:

Reminder 4
Note : Kindly let me know what Action did u take ? ???

Dear Sir,
I krupali Vaibhav Shah joined BSLI (Birla Sunlife Life Insurance Company) as agency Manager on 19th june 09 at andheri branch.Where as i Suppose to report to branch head Mr.Virendra Pandey.
Intially for couple of week Mr. Virendra pandey behaved properly, then soon he started transfering some advisors in my team.even after refusing he was forcing me to keep those people.on 11th july, i had been asked to loging a advisor proposal form on fake document, even after refusing him several time without my knowledge they have logged the case in the system.by the time all this happening i was noticeing my branch head behaviour towards me was not professional...He was trying to get personal with me.Thus i had recorded his telephonic conversation with me. in which he is saying that "Hum aap Hi ke liye baithe hain, koi problem nahi hoga.aap daariye maat." in very unproffesional way he said all this.
Finally on 13 th july 09 morning 10:30 am I set back with him and told him that i felt bad of those words and the mannerism in the way it was conveyed to me.I tried to resolve the matter without approaching H.R., feeling that it will be resolved by talking itself.

But on 14 th july I came to office on reporting time and left on feild around 10:30 am, i am getting call from Mr. Nilesh Kulkarni (Branch Manager) stating that there is a branch meeting and my presence is required too. I reached office around 11:05 am where i see no meeting at all.neither any agency manger were called.I been called by Mr.Virendra Pandey on his Workstation and he asked me to sumbit my resgination or else he will terminate me by end of day, on the ground of fake document which was logged by him under my code.

This matter then i had escaleted to Territory Manager Mr. Arpit Kumar, on 14 th july 09 at 2:30 pm where as After all teleconversation recording where heard by him, he told Geetanjali(RTC-Andheri Branch) to not to process the case and get the document back from H.O. and he assured me that the matter is resolved at branch level itself.

After that his behaviour was ver nasty and rude since i made no compromise with him and reported to senior management about it.

On monday morning on 20th july after branch meeting when i already left for the feild, I got a call from RTC end stating to meet Mr. AjayKanth (compliance Department) at lower parel with the original marksheet of case which was logged under my code. however on monday i havent got the address for Mr. Ajay kanth till 1 pm.

On tuesday21st july 09 around 11 am i have met Mr. Ajay Kanth at India bull center lower parel.however they were very kind and co-operative. and they have heard me and telephonic recording patiently, also taken the telephonic recording on their mobile. there I have also met HR lady where as, all three of them asked me to write a written complain against Mr. Virendra Pandey and also accepatance of faked document which was logged by mr. pandey without my knowledge. Mr. Ajay Kanth told me that they will take both the case separately.

around 2:15 pm on same day i came to andheri branch with my husband to resolve this issue again with Mr. Virendra Pandey.but his behaviour was very bad with my husband and me using abusive language and he also accomapnied by two sub-0rdinate came in hand to hand with my husband.he also asked secuirty person to lock the door from inside and not allow us to go out of the office.however with the interven of a friend doors were opened.This incident was been reported to Mr. Ajay Kant (Compliance Department).where as he asked me to mail entire incident happened at office.

Anyhow i continued working, and for the same reporting was done to Mr.Nilesh Kulkarni( branch Manager)
Today 23 rd july on 9:30 am when i have reported to office that time secuirty gaurd told that i am not suppose to enter the office with the order of Mr. Virendra Pandey. i Called up Mr. ajay Kanth for same and he asked me to mailed this incident too..

Sir I krupali shah hardly have been in the system for a months, where i have done 9 recuirtment and buisness of 1 lacs in hand, from last 10 days i am fighting for the thing which has been done by others without my knowledge. leaving my 4yrs baby at home alone.i have keep fighting for my self respect.I am here to do my job sir.I am facing all this because i havent compromised with my Branch heads" Dirty feeling towards me.

Enrtire incident is very depressing and worst. this had happend 1st time in my career so far.It was the dream for me to work with Birla groups, i was feeling proud when i joined. now i feel that the dream is too sacry in my real life when it actually happening.

Sir Please please help me out. as an individual we always want bosses to be icon for others. not like a person Mr.Virendra Pandey who have bad thinking about female employee.

However from 27th of July I been asked to stay at home by HR Monica Khanna for 7 days.But till date I been not allowed to join back . And company is not even giving me my salary. Please tell me what will I do for my bread and butter.

Please look into this matter .please sir need your help.

Thanks & Regards
Krupali Shah
Agency Manger
BSLI -Andheri Branch
Gsm:[protected]

• Hi All,

It is highly disappointing to know that your much esteemed organization in Kolkata is being led by an individual (Shilpa Srivastava) who creates continuous mental pressure on the employees. Moreover she is not open to any type of discussion or logic and pressurize employees to put down their papers instead of motivating them to improve the quality of the delivery. This is an example of employee harassment which is highly unexpected from an organization like "Compare Infobase Ltd."

Though we do not get our salary on time, we continued working but it is impossible to continue under her leadership. But it is for your information that in case of not receiving the salary due and other pending dues like PF, necessary legal actions will be taken.

Please take necessary actions for the betterment of your organization.

Regards,

Employee forum (Compare Infobase Kolkata)

• Va
    Vaibhav singh !(*! Mar 13, 2010

This is Practice In Birla Sunlife Insurnace Co Ltd, Here Branch manger thinks and acts life as if they were The King maker or God However Let me you My Case i Joined Birla Sunlife Insurnace Co Gurgoan JMD Reagent Branch on 1st July 2009 as senior agency Manager, no support from Mr sarabjit singh So Called Branch manager he only Support the Guy named Rajneesh Chopra (BDM) zero Liscence and Zero Business from his own only he manage to get business From Allotments he Got that too MDRT 's has been alloted to him, the branch Motivation is all time Low there are high Performing people there also he submitted Fake documents and there has been acceptance and approval also from company side dont know what there are upto but certaily we can do some thing taking these kind of cases to IRDA or Media as latter would be most suitable option

• Ki
    kiran prasad Oct 03, 2010

virendra pandey is very very bad man in birala sun life andheri branch .panday has dummy code in birala sun life

Kiran prasad
    reginal manager
    birla sun life mumbai

• Au
    Aulakh Mar 09, 2011

Hi, Sir/Madam

Myself Amandeep Singh From Ludhiana, i join BSLI 28 Dec. 210, and my branch head sanjeev guglani, I am hard working man, my perviouos company Bharti axa life, i am qualify 2 faurion tour and much more contest qualify, and i am qualifier man, but my last month salary not recived, Senjeev Guglani my salary hold, and mis behvier, and my phone not picking, please my salary issue shortout plz

Regards
    Amandeep Singh
    +[protected]
    +[protected]

• Ra
    rammy May 10, 2011

Executive from Birla Sunlife (Aditya Birla Group) have sold us 2 policies worth Rs 60, 000 premium in 2008, they changed our filled requisition form from single premium paying term to 20 years premium paying term, Birla never sent us the policy till date, since I did not receive any document I did not pay any premium further, I have raised the complaint with them since 2008, but either I have had no reply or the reply only to repeat the same things again again with no solution. I have asked them to show me the copy of the form I signed, they did not do it, I have asked to give me the proof of delivery of my policy, they say they don't have it, and they claim as I should have availed the free look period of the policy, but that would have been only possible I had received the policy, it is a chor company chor group ADITYA BIRLA :- [protected]

sanjib sai Apr 25, 2013

Respected Sir,

Subsequent to my working habits, culture, I was little reticent to
    intimate u all by official mail.

I had a brief chat with my BM, RM on this issue and I reciprocated my
    professionalism and views with them on my issue that I worked whole
    the year with Mr.Aakash Agarwal & during pick time he is being
    allotted to others.

(Allotting one advisor to me with proper intimation & re-allotting same advisor to other in
    during business time without intimating me an alive manager. It
    seems politics) & these thing happens at immature level. Moreover I
    have done joint calls with that advisor many times without my
    knowledge that he is being allotted to others & was supposed to get good business in march.

I had excluded me the day I came to know about the dirty politics for
    which I lost to reach my goal sheet & I was very close to it.
    I must be excused now to nullify my statement.

Verbatim is not the true answer to a successful leader. Matter,
    substance and finally the accolades from the others matters.

Though I am OPTIMISTIC still I m sitting with crossed leg & hand &
    dreaming of justification in every aspects, which related to my
    professional life for our better tomorrow but the moment I got the
    news that my advisor Mr.Aakash Agrawal is distributed to others I
    became pessimistic, disgustful & I took help of some avoidable things
    & very moment I got rewards.
    What to do, when there is no alternative to get achieved my goal sheet?

Sometime I feel I am not the right person to digest such things so
    decided to disclose my problem with u Sir.

Let's start our new professional life in a way we are better off. Together or
    separate. But, not betraying the trust and belief of others. As long
    as the core values, ethics win over, most of our missions are
    achieved.

Plz do the needful & obliged otherwise with this depression any thing may happen to me.
    Trust u understand my professional emotion which counts more in my life.
    Rgds,

SANJIB SAI,
    49880,
    KEONJHAR-357
    [protected]

sanjib sai Apr 25, 2013

Sir/Mam,
    kindly justify me & suggest me what to do what not to do.
    waiting for a quick response.
    Regards,