Biotab NutriceuticalsScam charges

L

I signed up for a free 7 day trial of Alteril at a their buy alteril website. I was ready for the $.97 charge but I decided to check my card statement online and I noticed that under the new transactions that I was also charged a fee of 36.90. So I called, not only to cancel all future shipments but to inquire about the charge of 36.90. They told me that the 7 day trial wasn't for the alteril but for a membership. Now if you look at the website it says that they will send a new 30 day supply, but my question is how can you do a 7 day trial and even before the customer gets it, charge the customer for a new supply.

So they told me to send it back which i am going to do, with a letter that they probably won't like. I will also tell them that I see another 36.90 charge on my bill that I will be taking legal action against the company.

ANOTHERBABYMAMA2008 Jul 22, 2009

THEY GAVE ME THE RUN AROUND AND TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FOR THE PILLS AND NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT IT.

Cheeter Cheeter Cheeter Feb 10, 2010

Company offered a sample and had a place to indicate that a purchase was not being made but a sample only but was not obvious. I received the product and was billed. I told the company I did not want the product but the sampleonly, But they told me that I needed to decline the order upon requesting the sample. I asked them not to ship anymore and they would not give me a verification number. They verified by phone no additional orders would be delivered and one showed up today. I then looked at my online banking and could not find any deductions but the citi bank representive told me a deduction was made on the 5th of Feb. I cancelled the order in January. I did not ask for any deliveries other than the sample. I wanted to alert the bank this company's practices but apparently the representative did not make note or the transacton but only advised me to contact the vendor.

• Sc
    scott forer Feb 13, 2010

Number one. They sent me an order I didn't want. They told me to simply send the product back for a full refund. Now here's the part that piss'es me off ! The item was sent back to me marked " RECEIVED IN DAMAGED CONDITION" This is utter ### & I better get some real answers soon. What the ### do I do ? This is a freak show folks. Sorry.

• Df
    D F Paulus Feb 23, 2010

re., Verizon, Pa SUPER SCAM !

Last Spring I ordered a bundle of service, consisting of 3 items, a Freedom phone service, Internet access and Dish TV service. Due to a lot of snow the installers could not place the dish on the roof. In the meantime Verizon activated the phone service and internet without my consent, although I had stated clearly from the start that if the bundle is incomplete, I DO NOT WANT ANY PART. After a delay of a couple months, as to the installment of the Dish, I declined the installation of the Dish, on account the contract provisions were unacceptable. In the meantime Verizon continued to bill me for the other parts of the bundle. I NEVER HOOKED UP THE INTERNET CONNECTION and the deluxe Freedom service was automatically activated. In spite of my protests that I had originally requested a bundle, my appeals were ignored and I am facing over $500.- in additional charges . All these months I had continued to pay the same monthly amount in order not be a deadbeat, yet I was assessed an additional penalty for not paying illegitimate charge. I have been a customer of Verizon for over 40 years and this what I get for loyal and paying my bills on time. David F Paulus; [email protected]

• Da
    Dandy Mar 29, 2010

I am not happy. They took money out of my checking account without my permission. I want a complete refund on men's and womens. I sent the womens back last week and the mans i sent back about two weeks ago. It does not work. I did not give them permission to take money out. I want my money back all of it. How long will I have to wait to get my money back. I really need it. I have bills to pay. I don't want to be overdrawn at the bank. I want my money credited my account asap thanks.

anthony reardon Apr 03, 2010

my complaint i cansel this order on 3/9/2017 and i recive a order from you 3/30/2017 after this you toke money out of my acont i hade a bill due i pade late charge to this is my cansellation number 3474380 you owe me $43.95

• Pa
    Paul Washington Aug 15, 2010

I need to cancel order number [protected] customer number 2492245. Please do not charge my account anymore.

• Te
    terry gabb Oct 28, 2010

please do not send anymore dvds and do not charge me for them because i stated to u i did not want the dvds.. please do not charge my account with this anymore and stop sending them...

• Im
    imasunshinelover Nov 03, 2010

Biotab has sent me products and has charged my credit card for things I have not ordered. Upon trying to get a hold of a rep, via phone, they say their call volume is on overload, and to please visit their website. When going to the website, I see that there is really no way to get ahold of a real person to stop these mailings and charges!