BIONEUTRIX kidney stone pillsscam on money back

K

they offerered a 100% money back if pills did not take away the kidney stones all i had to do was mail back the empty bottle which i did and they never gave me my money back. The pills were 69$ and they didn't work.

• Ro
    Robert Neill Nov 28, 2011

I ordered and I paid. I never received any invoice or payment acknowledgment so I canceled the next day. They shipped anyway after several days (nice when you have kidney stones by the way) I returned and no refund. I called all three numbers they listed and all are bogus. They are NOT a legitimate business. These guys are crooks!

• Na
    Naveen.pit Jul 23, 2010

I had ordered their product, Gallcleanse, but got it after a lot of worries on its order status and delivery time. The medicine did nothing after taking it regularly for months. Now, after more than 4 months of asking for refund as per their 100% money-back guarantee, I have not got refund but only false commitments. I have recorded evidences about this dishonest vendor right from their crooked website payment gateway taking orders weirdly - to many email communications on false commitment dates for refunding. How to make this default vendor to do refund promptly without fail? Is there any law enforcement body for these fraud Cos. The FTC does not resolve individual consumer complaints. Is there any other way?

• So
    Sophie Monos Apr 28, 2010

This conpany is a scam.I ordered 16 of March 2010 for a 3months supply for gallstone remedy.I have waited for one months nothing happend so I called them again and the person who picked up the phone told me "sorry we havent send it cos is not in stock" so they was quickly enough to take my money and never notified me by email is not in stock.I was worried where it could be lost or smth..Plus I was waiting to sort my gallstone out as Im having so much pain.Anyway I requested my money back.They told me will send it.5working days it takes to receive.A week later still havent received my money back.I called them again and still havent received my money back.And this is end of april now...So I advice everyone do nothing with this s...company or whatever it is!!!
    Sophie from UK
    P.s.Yeah all above is true.I sent them email so many times and is says deleyed and after is failed.So they never get our mails.

• Pi
    Pilgrim2041 Feb 04, 2010

Paid my money, nothing arrived after 30 days.Queried the email address only to have it returned as undiliverable. Where can I seek recourse?

Pilgrim Western Australia

• Re
    reblochon Jun 10, 2009

I had the same experience. I never received the refund even though I mailed the unused portion back to them.

Singe hhh k May 03, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam
    I want just to appologise that, am very very sorry, because I just recieve my medicine which I ordered on website www.kidneysite.com
    Please, they are not crooks as I mantioned on my recent complaint.
    I hope it will work.
    Please, forget the complaint.

Thanks and God bless you all in Jesus name.
    Bashige.

Singe hhh k May 01, 2009

FBI.
    Since, I did my order on this site www.kidneysite.com
    I never receive my order, I keep on writing to them and no answer.
    That is why am alarming to you, please, find the creature of this website and ask them what is their mission?

The money is U$147 American dollars which is A$206 Australian dollars, please, if you can contact Visa company for me or the American govermnent like FBI, to follow up this crooks to their end of crooking people around the world.

This is the receit number. Company: BIONEUTRIX
    Reference Number: 4803F035-49F4D65F-909-9CB98

Subtotal: $147.00
    Tax: $0.00
    Shipping: $0.00
    Total: $147.00

BIONEUTRIX

Thanks for shopping with us.

ReplyReply All Move...

Singe hhh k May 01, 2009

Dear FBI
    Since I placed my order for the kidney stone, I never recieve it .
    I tried to write to them an e-mail always the e-mail return to me saying they couldn't be able to deliver my message, after paying $147 Australia dollars.
    My question is why the American govermnent or the visa company allows this crooks to oparate freely in the country?
    Company: BIONEUTRIX
    Reference Number: 4803F035-49F4D65F-909-9CB98

Subtotal: $147.00
    Tax: $0.00
    Shipping: $0.00
    Total: $147.00

BIONEUTRIX

Thanks for shopping with us.

ReplyReply All Move...

• Ev
    EvieLouise Apr 24, 2009

I'm surprised. I've used them for several years, and had great success. So much so that I've recommended them to many other people who also had good results. Generally when it works, you don't pass a "stone" but just small black granules of dissolved stone,
    so possibly you were to the point that the stone was already going to pass.

I had 17 kidney stones on one side and 21 on the other in the scan. At about 2 weeks of filtering with a paper cone each time to be sure, I passed what looked like black sandy granules. After 3 weeks on Uriflow, I went back for another scan and NONE were found. It may not work for everyone, I don't know, but it definitely works very well for many of us.

• Tr
    TRipkur Apr 16, 2009

My experience with Bioneutrix kidney stone flush was a good one. My kidney stone passed within 10 days after starting on it, I didn't even have to finish the bottle. This was a medium-sized stone too small for surgical removal but too large for ultrasound, and boy, was I in a lot of pain. One way I could tell it was working was because the very next day my urine was somewhat oily, even slippery, and I seemed to detect impurities being carried out in the flow even before the stone passed. I don't believe relief would have come as quickly without this.