Biolife Plasma Services — plasma donation first $20 payment ~ I read it would be $50 with my code.
Yesterday in Mesa AZ ~ this written Fri, 11 Oct 2019 09:29:12
Subject: "Re: John we need your help !"
I WAS GOING TO COME BACK BUT, FELT RIPPED OFF !
Disappointed in the $20 1st visit ~ had a code on my iPhone for $50 first
visit and was told give it to us *in the end* ((someone new ~ I think)) ~ mislead me.
The code wasn't accepted in the end and I had to get to work / no time to beg
further. Made me uncomfortable. I've attached a screen shot ofr Oct 2019 Code ..it was the 10th of Oct. Not sure I'll be back ~ left work for 3 hours for $20 ~ ( other places give you $50 first visit (without begging for it or asking for a code) you guys don't honor anyway.
I feel good knowing someone is helped but, just felt ripped off !
I came after seeing $50 1st visit ...I've been a Real Estate broker
and used to tell customers "In any business when the numbers change in the end *run*." Shame ! Other than that beautiful facility and people.
Without the second visit it's meaningless & I've helped no one in need !
It's the principle more than the $.
More Biolife Plasma Services Complaints & Reviews
- Biolife Plasma - hematoma 
- Biolife Plasma Services - extremely negligent employees 
- Biolife Plasma - wrongly deferred 
- Biolife Plasma Services - I have a new donor coupon in got referred 
- Biolife Plasma - waste of my time 
- Biolife Plasma Services - profile/login
- Biolife Plasma Services - childcare
- Biolife Plasma Services - every single time my husband gets to platinum status, they have a reason why he can’t donate. 
- Biolife Plasma - spee and check in 
- Biolife Plasma Services - customer service/management