Biolabs Skin Care, LLCScam

P

I ordered a free trial of Resveratrol Utra and ResV Max for 99 cents each. They sent an additional unwanted item, Instant Wrinkle Releaser, and charged me the full price for that item--$49.95. They are unwilling to correct their mistake, instead requiring me to pay return shipping, etc. for a possible refund. Further, my credit card company called 24 hours later indicating that unauthorized use of my card was occurring in Israel, a direct link to this purchase; it was necessary for me to stop my card. The company was completely unwilling to correct.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices