Binverse 14-Day Trial14- Day Trial SCAM

B

I just signed up for a Binverse 14-day trial account, to which they "charged" me an "authorization" charge of $3. I received the first e-mail with authentication information, but not the other 2 emails with my username to gain access into using the actual software. No, it's not in my junk mail, and no, it's not my credit card. I have been charged and this is a fairly new email account so believe me, it's not "lost" in my emails.

That's fine; however, the charge is posted yet I have not received any email with my username and password to access the services.

When I called customer service, the gentleman told me that "for some weird reason, your credit card is not showing as valid." To this, I replied that I am looking at my online bank account and looking right at the $3.00 charge. He then said "Yes, it looks like we have not sent you the 2nd email with your username and password, I'm not sure why. Can I call you back in 10 minutes while I look into this? I will send you your email with your username/password once I've figured out the problem."

I told him that if I didn't receive an email with my username and password within 10 minutes, I will be closing my account immediately.

It has been 25 minutes, and no email. I have closed my account. Let's see if I get my $3 back! I will never do business with them again. And I will report them if I do not receive my $3. What a disappointment.