BILLING-AID.comFraudulent site & unauthorized credit card debits

I read a few post in this forum and can now confirm that all these sites are fraudulent! You should NOT pay anything (even the original 4, 87$ they are SUPPOSED to charge only). I was charged close to 150$ in total on my credit card by now and I don't think I will ever be reimbursed.

billing-aid.com
helpfulfolks.com
billing2000.com

You can send an email to [protected]@customersupporthelp.com<[protected]@customersupporthelp.com> and [protected]@customersupporthelp.com to cancel your account but I have not yet got any confirmation of a refund of any sort :-(

But if someone can benefit of reading this before registering to any of these sites, it will be a good thing at least!

• Dr
    drk.com.ar Feb 20, 2009

This this comes to an already large list:

• Pa
    PATRICK CHIER Jan 21, 2009

Mulitple charges for service never ordered
    charged for service never ordered
    and can not contact to find out more information

• To
    Tom Jan 14, 2009

They are still charging me now and I am working with my back to stop this