Bill SchertzingerBad service

I am writing a report of a man who took my future life from me. He conned my parents out of $100�s of thousands of dollars and acts self-righteous and present himself as a good man. But his act is all smoke and mirrors. Usually the people that point fingers and act so great are guilty ones. He conned my parents out of the Retirement and my college fund for frivolous Real-Estate ventures here in Oregon. When I was young he also molested me several times and told me if I told my parents he would hurt me. Please beware of this man and do not let him do the same things to you that he did to me and my family. And if this man has done the same to you please let someone know. This man took everything from me please beware if he approaches you.