Bill LyonsRip-off!

These criminals claimed that they were backed by the government and could help me save my home. After they lied to me and put me in a loan that is blowing up on me and one that I couldn't afford... they then claimed they could get me out of it into a government program. There phones goes straight to voice mail and no one will return my calls.

I looked them up on the dept of housing website as well as state and local authorites and they don't even exist! Please help me stop them before they rip off more of us! I hope the FBI raids their office so they can't harm anyone else!

Bill Lyons claims to be the owner and ceo and vice president of LEI Finacial and AMERICAN BANK, but every time I call them no one answers and when I finally get ahold of someone, they say LEI Financial is out of business and that Bill Lyons will call me back from AMERICAN BANK in San Diego, but he never does and he keeps changing his phone number!

Help me stop this ### Bill Lyons in San Diego before he hurts anyone else!

• Se
    sealbeachfox Jun 21, 2016

he did the exact same thing to my husband before I was married to him about 10 years ago. He lost about $250, 000. cause they gave him a loan he could not afford ...They should be in jail.