Bigpoint Darkorbitaccount deleted

C

My account is going to be deleted unless I pay dark orbit money and fees.
My son Was missing a ship and Iris drones
During an update or something, that's what had disappeared over a year ago- We then contacted bigpoint on the contact us form on the game -at least 2 times.
There was no reply.
I opened a dispute. On the dispute, I only Requested 10 $ refund with paypal.
THey then contacted me and said I need to pay them 25$
I tried explaining I only requested 10 back to cover all the losses. They kept saying that I took the whole amount back. Regardless of this they wanted me to pay for the whole thing plus cancellation fees. I refused, . Every few weeks I was sent another 2nd, 3rd WARNINGS from them, and each time the late fees were added on.
We spent over 200$ on this account to have it STOLEN