BigPayWork.com (Data Entry Work)They are nothing but INTERNET THIEVES!

I signed up with Data Entry Jobs and all they wanted me to do was give them personal information and try to get me to sign up for other things. Within 30 minutes of finding this out, I asked for my money back. Their policy says 60 day money back guarantee. I even waited until the 60 days was up, just like they had told me and I requested a refund again. Still no refund. They even tried to get me to stay and made it seem that their company gets back to those with any concerns within 48 hours. THEY ARE WRONG!! I still have haven't heard from them about my refund. They are nothing but INTERNET THIEVES!!!

Marvins Jun 17, 2008

AHAHA wow, you guys caught the hotest of dick's in the butt. These guys are crooks, granted, but thats why you research a site before you give in your ###ing credit card number, if you were really dumb enough to give 97 dollars to a site with no real names, credentials, or phone numbers, you've gotta be what we call a "DS master" ; for the idoits who were dopped, DS stands for "dick sucking" lol good luck on the next trap ###-heads

love,
    "someone with some sense"

andrea Jun 14, 2008

This is helpful, but wish I would have known before I applied.. ALL posted above is true. You can submit over and over again for your refund. IT IS A TOTAL FRAUD!!! I HAVE TURNED THEM INTO THE FTC...EVERYBODY OUGHT TO REPORT THEM TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. THEY CANNOT USE THE INTERNET FOR FRAUDLENT USE!!! AND, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS CO. DOES. THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY...and RUN THEY ARE THIEVES!!! I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO REPORT AND STOP THIS SCAM!!! WHO IS SARAH JOHNSON??? WHAT A JOKE!!!

• Jj
    jj47311 Jun 11, 2008

thank god i saw this ad i signed up and my credit card was declined...hopefully they didn't save my number...but i found this through aol..i think that they should check before they post sh!t in their sites..

• Ed
    EDMUND Jun 01, 2008

I FEEL BAD THAT THERE IS SO MUCH FRAUD ON-LINE AND THERE SEEMS TO BE NO WAY OF BRINGING THE CULPRITS TO JUSTICE.

Angelica Stapleton May 30, 2008

I agree with all. It's not fair that these people play with our needs if we are looking for job is because we need extra money ...

Paula May 29, 2008

This is the bogus website, where they take $97.00 from honest people looking to work from home.
    They are liars and should be reported to the officials for internet fraud. How can they get away from
    stealing from the public? They should close down their website and pay all the people that they lied to and stole money from.

Paula May 29, 2008

It is now May 29, 2008 and I still have not received my $97.00 refund from bigpaywork .com/data entry jobs. Not even a telephone number to call them?
    They are bogus and should be turned over to the authorities for fraud on line.

• Ca
    carlene May 27, 2008

i'm so sorry for all you ladies who have lost your money to these scam artiest, we have to be very careful these days & it's not just them that you have to look out for they're others as well. but alot of people don't pay any attention to them and i do hope that no one has been doped by them. has anyone ever get any letter from so called peolpe or law firms coming out of africa or the uk or anywhere in anywhere in the world for that matter.please don't answer them because they are scam attiest as well. how i know this is i answered one of them who said to me contact my secretary and she will send to you $280, 000.00 dollars for your help and all your troubles. i know that i did'nt do anything i wrote to address i got asking what was this money for and please get back to me as soon as possible.i still have not heard from secretary or boss up until this day. i almost got caught by a magazine company by the name national publishers as well. i almost lost $70.41 but quick thinking i was able to stop them through my bank. they deputed it for me with the credit card company and i got my money back. they're alot of thievies out there and when were unemployed we have to be very careful.as to the jobs we try to get or pick out especially when they put a very big figure stating that's what you will make when you join with our company. thank you so very much because i would have been taking in too. but i stopped to read the complaints before i went ahead & to think it was my husband who showed it to me luckly for somethings i don't just jump head first. but also stop to read.best of luck to you all

Paula May 23, 2008

I still have not received my refund for 97.00 from the data entry jobs website, www.bigpaywork.com. The only way to contact them is through their website. This is customer service? in a world of information access made easy?
    Don't believe anything you read on this website, there is no data entry jobs there.

Paula May 22, 2008

Two days after I paid 97.00 on the internet, I realizeded
    that BIG PAY WORK.Com is a fraud. They are taking money
    from unemployed people asking you to fill out credit card
    applications. This is BOGUS.
    I immediately asked for a refund. Two days after I registered and read all there lies about getting online data entry work.
    I am still awaiting my credit of $97.00 and reported them
    to the credit card company immediately for fraud.

• Ro
    Rose May 03, 2008

I'm looking for a good paying job

• Rh
    Rhonda Mar 30, 2008

Thank you guys so much for this information. I was searching the "Help Wanted" ads from our local newspaper for a job, and saw this ad for BigPayWork.com. I was about to check it out when I noticed this complaint website. I do not believe you should have to pay money to go to work anywhere, but I will say that I have wondered if these sites would pay, and I have thought about trying one of them. I live in a small town and it is hard to get a job here, and that is one of the reasons I have wanted to try an online job. I am sorry for those that lost money to these scams. I wish that there was someway that these people would have to pay for taking money from people who are only trying to better themselves.

• Ki
    Kimberly Payne Mar 25, 2008

I erecieved an email from bigpaywork .com and was almost taken i emailed them and asked for a [phone no and address and they responded back the next day .that they would assure me that they were legitimate and asked me how many companys would responed back in 24 hours so i tried to check the bbb and no results so i typed in there name and the page came up with there site and also this site upunder it Thanks for everyones complaints and i apoligize to everyone that lost there hard earned money i am unemployed right now and it would have really hurt me to lose 97 bucks.

• Pe
    Penny Mar 08, 2008

Thanks to you all that has made a compliant, before i signed up.Today is 3/09/08 and i was about to sign up till i seen the words internet theieves. Thanks again and i'm sorry
    that you all haven't gotten your money back don't give up.

• Be
    Betty Tobler Jan 31, 2008

Hello, i totally agree with everyone one these scam jobs not just about data entry but other at home business jobs and at home jobs, i was scamed by typing 4 dollars i paid $47.00 and all i did was keep giveing my information and filling out forms about my house hold income, i called them back the next day and i didnt get through so is left a message on the answering machine demanding a refund, i called my credit card company and told them that i wanted them to put a stop on that transaction, i explained to them that i was scamed and they advised me to e-mail them and call them again, and it was nothing nice what i had to say to them, "I told them that i wanted a refund, because they were false advertising, and scams, i told them that i WILL contact the better business bureau, the attorney general, the department of human rights, and Maria Papas of consumer affairs, the next day they called me back and told me that they had posted a my refund and it will take about 5 to 7 business days and they were sorry and wanted to know if there was anything else they could do for me, i said yes "STOP taking people money and turn your evil wicked minds over to god". There is very legit home jobs www.workplacelikehome.com there is a buck load of all kinds of jobs and there is a forum they the staff alert everyone about the different scams, so good luck to everyone, anyone need anymore info on other jobs, please fill free to e-mail me at [email protected], word of advice since i have gotten scam, i ask the following questions, do you have a 24 hour contact number with live help, where are you located, who is the CEO and what is the number where he/she can be reached, whats your address, than i call to see if the number and address is real, than i check the better business bureau, and i just found a website called rip-off.com, again be careful, do your home work, e-mail me for further job seeking opportunities. Betty Tobler

• Al
    Alan Allen Jan 30, 2008

Next time check the sites disclaimer. Sadly, it clearly states it's not responsible for any falsehoods contained in it's listing. After reading that, you would have to be insane to send them anything. What I find disgusting, the site steals from the unemployed, people who really have no money and are attempting to better themselves.

Sandra Die Jan 27, 2008

I signed on for KeyStrokes4Cash.com only to be scam for 49.97. The site wants you to keep signing up for other sites. Were is honestly in this world and always remember never pay to work for someone!!

• Ca
    Carla Jones Dec 19, 2007

I understand what you are talking about . I even looked into tv at home businesses and lost money . Vemma Builders never received merchandise. The company on tv where the 2 women are sitting down talking, I never is where I received the vemma phone number. When you call the company says they are not connected to Vemma builder . I also , sent money into RBM POB 759, Lake Zurick , Illinoise [protected]. This was to sell burglar alarms . I never received any merchandise , but they took my $15.00 starter fee. I would love to find a at home job, but that is hard to do with so many theives.

• Dw
    Dwight Tunaitis Dec 13, 2007

I do not see any reason why someone should have to put out money to get a job.

• Ga
    gabriella l cooper Dec 11, 2007

There are nothing but thieves. And i dont like it at all. I singned up for data intry jobs and it was a lie the hole thing. I payed and watited for my mony but they kept asking me for more money I even asked them for my money back and they never gave it back.