BigDaddySmokes.comscam

Victim of Bait and switch. The odds of us getting our money back is almost zero. All we can do is try to keep other people from falling victim of this site or others like it. Start by posting to any site that will allow you to rate other sites. Send emails to any site that lists them (I was able to get them removed from one, and an extremely bad rating on 2 others). I recommend rating bigdaddysmokes at:
McAfee Site advisoe
Web Of Trust
[redacted]s
BBB

If anyone else has a site to rate unethical business I will be more than willing to rate bigdaddysmokes.com.

• Ju
    Jupiter Oct 25, 2010

I need my electronic check refunded. I have waited 18 days for an pay of $40.00 extra for express deliverey. This company has no phone number to contact and if you try to write them by regular mail. thu their site or custome service. they just send you an automated e=mail saying they will get back to you. Yeh. this is almost 3 weeks, they took my money and have not sent the merchanedise or written me an explaination. I'm not sure who I go to now but I will find out. I told my bank and they are trying to contact them to get back the money. Just don't know the answer, if anyone knows what I should do please let me know.

• Bi
    bigdaddysmokes.com Dec 06, 2008

I ordered nov 19th paid $40.00 extra for express. only receive auto response messages. They took my money but no response, after 10 e-mails and letter sent they finally came today. 15 days late. I refused them and want my money refunded. Cannot get in touch with them. I am sending all the e-mails and the refusal of pacfkage to them and by cvertified mail so I hope they respond. No phone number can be found and it like they don't have anyway to complain. Help if you know what I can do. Linda

• Bw

Russell, KY 41169 {no phone}

Website IP Address: 69.20.5.149

• Pr
    Princess Aug 08, 2008

Well gee that should have been a sign BEFORE you ordered!

• Ed
    Edye Nye Aug 08, 2008

I ordered cigarettes on 7/23/08. The company advertises they will ship same or next day. They cashed my check on 7/24. It is 8/8 and they have not shipped the goods nor have they answered any of the 5 e-mail complaints from me. They will not make contact with me and there is no phone number listed for me to call them nor is there an address.