Big Lots Stores / fraud/lies
Warning!!! This place sells used, broken, returned furniture as "new"!!!
There is a skinny black guy that works in the furniture department who seems nice and honest... And boy, does he play that part well!!!
I wanted to get a specific color chair, because I couldn't find that color anywhere else, and I asked this guy a bunch of questions regarding the chair, price, and other stuff.
He lied about all of it, including holding the chair for me until I got paid the next day!
I came back in the next day to get the chair that I picked out for him to hold, which he said they did, as long as you came to get it the next day. When I went to go pick up the chair, the same guy looked right at me and said "we don't do that here, it's first come first served"!!!
I should have walked out right then, but I really wanted that color chair since it was so hard to find.
Once I got the chair home, I noticed it was worn in a couple places and pieces missing.
I was sold a used, returned, broken chair!!!
They need to rename this place big frauds or big lies!!!
Beware of what you get there, it is more than likely someone elses broken junk they returned!
More Big Lots Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Stratolounger Recliners - broken mechanism 
- Big Lots Informative - refund policy - returns without a receipt 
- Big Lots - 30 day return policy 
- Big Lots, Serta - 2nd complaint, sagging sides 
- Big Lots - hr policy 
- Big Lots - rude cashier
- Big Lots - running of store 
- Big Lots - not having advertised items 
- Big Lots Stores - I am complaining about the product I received
- Big Lots Stores - customer service/manager