Big Jim's wholesale/Wholesale Gopherpaid for merchandise not received

J

I placed an online order and never received my merchandise value of $75.00. Called and emailed and received no response since july 2008.

• Bu
    buddyanddawn Apr 12, 2011

I purchased, site unseen a supposed assortment of digital cameras (to many to post pictures on their site or even answer simple questions about them) Led to believe perhaps closeout 2 to 3 mp type low end closeout actual cameras. I ordered 2 other items also. The 'cameras' were shipped with the sunglasses yet I paid for expensive shipping on both(they did not promise any different but would not allow for consolidating shipping when ordering)

The cameras that showed up were 7 or 8 year old left over pen cameras low res camera about 250K. My cost with shipping 152.00 Value less than 50.00

My fault for thinking they would actually sell me something I could make money on. In their heyday you could buy the pen cameras for about 9.99.

The Sunglasses I ordered were described as presorted but actually came as Assorted.

I am dreading the outcome of the purses ordered.

I filled out a helpdesk ticket on the 8th of April and have not had a response. I e-mailed support for help and they referred me back to fill out a helpdesk ticket. I filled out another ticket today.

In browsing through their 'specials' on electronics I did price comparisons and found I could purchase them cheaper at walmart or other various online stores.

I continue to look for reputable wholesalers.

jackie Nov 06, 2008

They are out to get your money!! BEWARE!! Do not order from this invisible company Jim Stanley is a rip off artist!!