BidFuel.comCharging my wifes bank account!

I found this website on ebay about making money and figured from previously doing business with ebay thought this company was reputable, but lo and behold they start taking these charges from my wifes bank account that total over 300.00 and this is the 4th or 5th charge for something IVE NEVER RECEIVED. Now they tell me i had 14 days to cancel and i was recently in a accident and had brain surgery and am currently out of work! Please advise smb on what should i do...

• Ri
    Richard K. Shurtleff Jan 28, 2008

Dear Sirs, I wish to cancel my account with you and would like a refund on this months payment which was just charged to my credit card. Thank you Richard Shurtleff

Marissa Katera Williford Feb 02, 2008

My mother and i have signed up for this bidfuel.and it was a free trial and emailed them before my trial was over,and now they took 39.99 out of my mother's debit card for no reason,and without notice,i'm so darn mad as heck,to send a complaint to this so called work at home company.go to bbb.com the better business beureau,if we all complain we can make these folks go out of business.

• Te
    Teresa Treadwell Mar 13, 2008

I also fell for the same ### myself I am like the rest of you'all if there is a way to get out of it please let me know also nothing like a scam.

• Ms
    ms .williams May 27, 2008

well I never signed for anything this company is taking money from many people most I see are from ebay. I see the company in st george utah and now in nevada you have to file a complaint with the attorney generals office from each state they will send you paperwork to fill out and they will prosecute them THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU CAN NOT GET MONEY BACK BUT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN NEVADA AND ST GEORGE UTAH CAN .CALL UTAH INFORMATION AND GET THE PHONE NUMBER LIKE I DID AND THEY SEND THE PAPERWORK AND WILL GO AFTER THEM THEYARE OPERATING UNDER MANY NAMES.CALL EBAY ALSO.I THINK THAT IS HOW THE CREDIT CARDS ARE COMPROMISED.

• Ba
    BARRY MARK May 29, 2008

I CONTACTED BIDFUEL AND THEY STOPPED CHARGING ME AND PROMISED A REFUND WHICH NEVER CAME DEFFINITLY ASCAM THEY DONT ANSWER THEIR PHONE

• Mo
    Mohammed Abdul Awal Jun 03, 2008

My Chase Bank Checking Account No. 764821435 has been debited by an amount of
    $39.95 by BIDFUEL.COM on 02/05/2008,
    $50.88 by GOOGLE on 03/27/2008,
    $31.98 & $7.81 by IDCustServ.com on 05/01/2008 &
    $31.98 by IDCustServ.com on 04/17/2008.

But I did got benefit from none of these companies, rather my account became -ve for which the bank charged my account for nearly 1 month before I deposited enough money. There were some other identity thefts like money orders which I deposited but were bounced back.

I am an International student having no job but becoming victim of ID Thefts which were not known to me.

I was told about 2 weeks ago by CancelIDTheft that my money would be credited back within 72 hours but till today not a single cent was credited to my account by any company.

• Mo
    Mohammed Abdul Awal Jun 06, 2008

My chase bank checking account no. 764821435 was debited by
    Bidfuel.com by $39. 95 on 02 / 05 / 2008,
    Google.com by $50. 88 on 03 / 27 / 200 and by
    Idprocs.com by $31. 98 on 04 / 17 / 2008 &
    Again by $7. 81+$31. 98 on 05 / 01 / 2008
    Regarding debiting by your company, i made chat
    Talks twice. On my first talk, i was told that my account was not debited by you and on the second encounter i was told that the money debited by you would be credted back to my account within 72 hours but nothing materialised till today. I also sent a complaint a few days back but till today i did not hear from you.

May i expect to hear from you asa?

Truly yours,

Mohammed

• El
    Ellen Oct 25, 2008

Same thing is happening to me...

john seagle Nov 27, 2008

i never signed up for there service and i dont know how they even got my card number and they had been charging my account for a year with out my knowedge im a truck driver and i dont get home tht often to check my mail and when i found it, i was curious so i tried to call the 800 numbers on my statement and it was a bad number. i was on hold for well over thirty minutes and finally my bank got involved and is helping me out with this fruadulant company

john seagle

• Mi
    Michael Mar 25, 2009

I had the same experience with Bid Fuel. I was taking the offer of free information, and was assured the cost to me would be $1.97. Then on 2/14 08, I was charged $39.95. I only noticed this today (3/5/09) when perusing my statements for tax purposes. I suppose a year late is really too late.

• Cr
    Crickett Apr 15, 2009

This company hit my account twice for $39.95 each time. This company has cost me a total of $130 because they made my account go inssuficient funds without my knowledge. I called to cancel and before I could ask to speak with a supervisor they hung up on me. These people seem like a total scam.

• Di
    diane Apr 19, 2009

unfortunatly signed up tried to cancel havebeen calling and they don't answer. This is really bumming me out. I just want out of it and do not want to be charged because I cannot affords it

• Di
    diane Apr 19, 2009

rotten deal How do I get out of this???

• Da
    Dale Glaves Apr 12, 2011

This company appears on the internet with offers of jobs that are not scams. Hitting my “fill in info” button, it mistakenly filled in my credit card info also, and before i could erase it, this company charged my credit card $39.99. All without hitting a submit button or even knowing what i was paying for. Never heard from this company again, not even an e-mail confirming that they received my money or what services are available .Of course this company is no longer on line!

• Cr
    Crickett Jun 09, 2016

I ordered a free cd from this company and only had to pay the shipping fees of 1.97. The fine print of their terms and conditions states that I had 14 days to cancel or they would charge my account $39.95 service fee monthly. I did not see this in the fine print. It took the company 2 weeks to get the cds to me and I have not even opened the cd pack when I finally received them. I have been charged twice by this company before it was brought to my attention. I filed a disbute with my bank about these charges and since it is in their fine print that I had to cancel there is nothing that I could do. Do not sign up with these people. They totally suck. I cannot see them being of any use to actually charge people $39.95 monthly. Thanks to these people, I lost $130 because of bank fees that I received because these charges put me into overdraft.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices