BidfuelContact info EXPOSED!

J

EXPOSED: BIDFUEL, Blogtoolkit.com, Add media, Milkbands.com, ileadmedia.com
The St. Kitts, East Caribbean, and the Belleair Bluffs, Florida addresses are BOGUS.
It's just an off shore mailbox drop-off address, the address in Florida is just a rented mailbox.

AKAs: Kaleb Pierce, Jenny Pierce, Jeanette Court

Bogus Companies: BidFuel.com, MilkBands.com, ileadmedia.com, blogtoolkit.com

They operate out of 2 undisclosed locations that are within a mile of each other;

ACTUAL ADDRESSES:

Phone: [protected]
Phone: [protected]
Fax: [protected]

EMAIL: [protected]@comcast.net

Credit card fraud is a Federal crime. This is a Utah State Police matter.

More Bidfuel Complaints & Reviews

• Vi
    VicP80 Jun 09, 2016

This is a major scam !the web site is down and their home office is in St.Kitts, Brian, Agent 341 is in Clearwater Fl.Add Media, Inc.Amory Bldg.suite 5073 Victoria Rd. Basseterre, St. Kitts, East Caribbean send complaints to FDLE computer crimes unit, Fl.Attorney Generals office, BBB in the State you are in.The company .auctionmentor/bidfuel is an offshore enterprise and hooks you on the $1.97 intro fee for a 14 day trial, but you never receive the information, but you will be charged the 39.95 fee after the 14 days.Brian was very rude and really did not care that I lost the maney.

• Wa
    Wanda Fuzia Jun 09, 2016

I read an article in MSN money that stated you could order an informational packet to help you start a at home internet business. There was no mention of a trail period and after so many days I would get charged a monthly fee. The packet came and I threw it aside to look at later. Next thing I know I have a $39.95 charge on my credit card. I have never even opened the packet and I would have never signed up for a monthly fee. The purpose of the order was to make money, not loose it!

• Pa
    Pamela Kuchta Jun 09, 2016

I signed up to be a buyer/seller on a web site but all I heared was a charge on my bank statement of 39.95, which caused my bank account to be over drawn-resulting in extra charges to my account, and damaging my credit. I want this charge to be removed and the money be reimbursed from this rip off company! I will send any proof you need from my bank to prove this and get my money reimbursed to me.
    My name is Pamela Kuchta
    917 N Main St #1a
    Fountain Inn, SC 29644
    [email protected]

• Pe
    Pete Zabrinski Nov 11, 2015

I know them personally too...their crooks. Kaleb uses Seekingarrangement.com to pay for escorts while pretending to be an active, temple worthy Mormon. Disgusting. His wife is so caught up in appearances she ignores what is going on just to keep the money and the house. She started sleeping with a high school boyfriend and got him a job at their company. They are so corrupt and have no integrity.

• Bn
    Bnes Oct 12, 2014

I am glad I do research before ordering online! I had 4 coupons for www.uddercovers.com; www.nursingpillow.com, www.sevenslings.com, and www.carseatcanopy.com all of which are connected and have the two above names as owners. Not interested in being a part of anything or anyone that has the word "scam" connected to it.

• Cr
    Credit skimmed! Apr 12, 2013

They try and steal intellectual property. Run a similar sounding website name and scam cheap Chinese product onto the unsuspecting. Good luck getting the credit card charges removed once they party on your dime!!

• Jc
    jcromag Nov 07, 2009

I signed up for a free trial and I got billed 40 bucks, plus 2 other 40 dollar charges with virtually the same phone number on my credit card bill.
    11/04/2009 800-931-3083BIDFUEL CLEARWATER FL $39.95
    10/27/2009 IKIDSPLACE [protected] [protected] FL $39.95
    10/27/2009 ILOVEPETS [protected] CLEARWATER FL $39.95

• Ms
    msumm Sep 16, 2009

just had the same thing happen to me...wanted to see what it was about since allegedly backed by msnbc, cnn, and the general public. They charged me $120.00 in three days and I trial period wasn't even up. company told me i knew about the charges...I beg all of you to file a complaint with the attorney general's office

• Ar
    Arlene Lambert Sep 04, 2009

I agree. I too got ripped off of $39.95 . I just wanted to see what the site was all about & did not realize they would take any more money other than the $ something for the free trial. please be carefull of these sites!
    I am a single unemployed mom on unemployment and did not have that $ to waste .

• Cl
    ClintM Aug 14, 2009

BidFuel charges $39.95 to your account halfway through the free trial period. This is done without prior notification, or checking to see if you want to continue. When you call to complain, they tell you that the time has expired because they start the clock when you request the CD, not when you receive it. A typical scam from a blood-sucking, low-life outfit whose only concern is taking your money. They are no better than a thief in the night.

Ervin May 27, 2009

Their address is:

Bidfuel
    1550 Livewave Dr,
    Clearwater, Fla

[protected]

They scammed me. Complain to everybody. Call and complain. Talk to your credit card and your bank. Write letters. Complain to BBB.com
    Put a Stop on your check card for Bifuel. Complain to Internet Fraud agency.

Ervin May 24, 2009

These crooks charged me $39.95 and I did not authorize this charge. I don't know how they got my account number to do this. They should be charged for Fraud. These type of crooks should be hauled to court and put in jail!

• Cl
    Clint Apr 29, 2009

I called their number and they told me to read the terms and policies on their websites.

This scammers need to go down.

jazzbo Apr 18, 2009

The ### did the same thing to me even though I tried to cancell!!! This is one Big Scam...BidFuel!!!

• La
    latkav Apr 06, 2009

FYI: Here are some more websites that are owned by Mr. Pierce that are registered at rented mailboxes and under fake company names. (they are all mailbox rentals in and around Draper, Lehi, Orem, Provo, Sandy, and Pleasant Gove UTAH - oh, did i mention that he LIVES in Lehi, just a short distance from all of those addresses) This is just a few, these 2 criminals own over 200 websites! Pets, wholesale products, ebay ebooks, acai berry, diet sites, and on and on and on. Quite an elaborate scam-and they retain your credit card info!

milkbands.com
    ilovepets.biz
    pimsleurapproach.com
    secureinternetstores.com
    secure0rder.com

hey, friend of kaleb, how much did he pay you to post a rebuttal here?

• La
    latkav Apr 06, 2009

Since you are the genius, you must have the answers. Here's a question for you: if Kaleb and Jenny Pierce have nothing to do with the scam site BIDFUEL, then why did their website UTAHANS.COM go DIRECTLY to a BIDFUEL ORDERING PAGE? doesn't look like a blog site to me, eh?

Here, look for yourself.

1. Do a YAHOO search for UTAHANS.COM

2. There you go, see the title? ok, now click on the "Cached" link.

3. It shows you what his website was BEFORE he quickly changed it! It was a BIDFUEL order page.

4. Geez, sure didn't look like an angry blog site to me. what do you think? heh.

5. Now any genius as you say can whois utahans.com and see that the owner is KALEB PIERCE.

6. Now, what did you say your name was?...

• Oo
    oorosesoo Apr 04, 2009

wow. I ordered this thing and received the cd's today.
    i guess im in for another scam.

dang it.
    first fortune500 profits
    now this...

John Delfel Apr 04, 2009

Yes, this is all so true

John Delfel Apr 04, 2009

I agree - I "authorized" 1.97 for shipping costs for a promotional CD they claimed was free. "Just pay shipping costs" they said. Amost a month later, I received two CDs, the first one was nothing more than an offer to provide more information for more money. The other CD was useless, just a recording with no pictures. When checking my bank account (online) I saw that Bidfuel had charged me 39.95 for the month of March (3/30/09). There was no indication they were going to charge me anything at all. I have received no further CDs, or other information, either via email, or the post office. So, I placed a "stop payment" with my bank, naming Bidfuel as the payee. I also wrote them an email, demanding a refund of the 39.95. I also intend on contacting Ebay, which is the company through which I learned about Bidfuel. I also have their address, and will soon file a complaint with the local BBB in the area for which their business is located. I have found many complaints, almost exactly like mine on the Internet regarding this company. So, let the buyer beware! I should have investigated this company, before providing my debit card number to them. In the future, I will thoroughly investigate every company that asks for my credit/debit card information for their products. Good luck to all the rest of you whom have been scammed by outfits such as this!

Jesus Mar 25, 2009

Are you people ###ed? I know Kaleb Pierce, and he and his wife run a small, family friendly business - www.milkbands.com. Kaleb purchased the domain name bidfuel.INFO after he was ripped off by Bid Fuel. Some genius must have done a whois and (like a rocket scientist) determined that since he owns the .info domain that he is an internet scam kingpin. NICE research!

In the future maybe someone should put their glasses on before deciding to play judge and jury with an innocent victims home contact info - children live there, for heavens sake!

It is amazing how stupid people are when the tools to allow them to appear intelligent are available at the touch of a finger.

Jack Mar 15, 2009

Funny, they run a milkbands.com site that appears to be family friendly, they posted their family photo there, and they distribute their milkbands to local stores in Utah. MEANWHILE...they are operating dozens of scam sites that sell bogus ebay success cds...and charging customers credit cards over and over, every month --even after the customer calls to cancel!! These 2 criminals are running a typical mail and credit card fraud.

Jack Mar 15, 2009

Webstoreexpress.com is another site they use to defraud people.

• Re
    Rennard Mar 14, 2009

They own different websites that offer BIDFUEL, Blogtoolkit.com, ADDmedia, and many others.

The St. Kitts, East Caribbean address is BOGUS. It's just an off shore mailbox drop-off address.

Here is their ACTUAL address:

i Lead Media Inc
    Bidfuel.com
    437 E 1000 S
    Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

• Ra
    raider760 Mar 06, 2009

Stay away from this company!!!
    They will take your order and not ship products out.
    When you call they say we will check on that and make it priorty for shipment OR THEY
    may tell you they will let the manager know and someone will get back to you within 24 hours by e-mail
    or phone.Of course you never get that response.
    STAY AWAY FROM THEM TRUST ME.

• Ro
    Ronny Jan 31, 2009

I bought their advertised CD that cost $1.97, I paid with a credit card. To my surprise I looked in my account today and found that they have withdrawn another $39.95. I don't know what to do. I try every phone number that they have listed. I cannot contact anybody. I want to know if there is another way beside closing the account that I can stop them from withdrawing money from my account.

Jenn Dec 11, 2008

For the past three months my girlfriend and i have been charged a large amount of money from two different accounts. So in order to fix the problem I deactivated my old debit/credit card and activated a new one and some how they are still being able to charge a monthly charge of 39.95 to my account

Jessica Kidd Nov 12, 2008

This company said they would send me a CD on how to seel items on ebay and make a Profit. I gave them my credit card number and permission to charge $1.95 cents. On that date that is the charge that I received but A week and a half later I was charged again for $38.95 that they did not have my concent for. This is a scam and I hope something can be done before others get ripped off!

• Ga
    Gail Jewell Nov 07, 2008

same thing happened to me. the trial period wasn't even up and they charged my account. I sent the discs back and asked for them to cancel they have not and they have charged me again this month.

• Pw
    PWoodard Oct 03, 2008

I signed up for their 2.95 deal and for the next
    5 months they charged my account for 39.95.
    They will only refund me 1 month at 39.95 - OUT OF COURTESY. How can these sites be allowed to
    operate. Very disappointing and nothing but a SCAM.
    PMW

• Do
    Doris Weingartner Aug 11, 2008

takes the money before 2 weeks trail is over. Once you cancel they offer you the service, what ever this should be, for $ 9.95. Very tricky, the first time this has happened to me, and I'm very careful.
    People need to be warned.

• Ju
    Juan Mar 28, 2008

I have the same problem. How do I get my money back???

Erica Mar 25, 2008

I am a recently disabled mother of 3 small children and was looking for work at home opportunities to try and earn a little extra money at night after I put my kids to sleep. I work during the day as a receptionist and barely make enough to make ends meet. I have avoided ever receiving disability payments from the government as I have always believed that the Lord helps those who find their own way and I was raised to be a very proud and self sufficient person. My husband was killed in the Gulf war almost 2 years ago.

While searching for work at home opportunities, I came across an Ebay training kit called Bid Fuel which I signed up for. I was horrified when my debit card was struck with several unauthorized transactions within days of signing up for this service. After calling the customer service phone number the charges were never reversed. Instead, it precipitated even more unauthorized charges against my checking account. This may not seem like a big deal to some people, but the unbudgeted debiting of several hundred dollars from my checking account has caused me to barrow money from my neighbors to make sure my children had lunch money and now I am late on my mortgage and car payments while I try and get this charges reversed.

These crocks should be thrown in jail and the key should be thrown away!

The first stream of charges were:
    Bid Fuel
    Grant Writer Pro
    Grant Search Assistant
    Grant Consultant
    Family Savers Club

The second wave of charges were:
    Auction123
    NetworkAgenda.com
    PW/EAuction

The total amounts of these billings were over $500!

• Re
    Renee Jean Feb 03, 2008

I spoke with Geri, Bidfuel Employee #[protected], on February 3, 2008 at 9 pm to advise her that I have not received any products from Bidfuel as of this date and my credit card account was charged $39.99 plus an additional $1.97. She advised I placed an order on January 2nd and I should have received the product in 5 days. She was ignorant regarding my shipment and could not advise me who the courier was. Geri also advised according to the agreement I should have had the opportunity to try the products for 14 days for FREE, with an opportunity to return the product if I wished and there would be no charges on my account. How can I have a 14 day FREE trial when I NEVER received the product? Bidfuel’s unprofessional demeanor is a relationship I wish to no longer pursue. I advised Geri, employee #[protected], to cancel my “false membership” immediately! Furthermore, I wish to have the charges that were placed on my credit card by Bidfuel removed expeditiously and my account credited in full. Bidfuel is in breach of contract and did not honor their OWN agreement by providing me with a 14 FREE trial. I should not have been charged for a service I did not receive.

• Ro
    Robert Boyd Jan 18, 2008

Unauthorized charges to my paypal account resulting ion me having 130.00 dollars in overdraft charges besides the 40.00 something for unwanted services I never ordered.

• Be
    Beverly D. Vardy Dec 26, 2007

billed for $1.97 on 11-16-07
    billed for $1.88 on 11- 17-07
    billed for $39.95 on 11-30-07

Something is really wrong with this outfit. They did not have my name but they managed to charge my credit card. How did they do that? This is very spooky.