BFI OBSOLETE PARTSSCAM ARTIST

J Review updated:

Ordered almost $2000 PAID IN FULL worth of VW Bus parts from Darin the owner on SEPTEMBER 10, 2008 in person at his new location in Orange, CA. As of today, JUNE 16, 2009 I have not received the parts nor have they been ordered (I did research myself to check with the interior company he orders from)
Within the last two weeks, I have gone directly to his location a few times and spoke to him. He has EVERY excuse in the world and is quite good at using them. He came recommended by personal friends of his! Needless to say, the friendships with him and them are finished after this! I just wanted my order and ended up very disappointed. DO NOT give him any business.

• W
      Nov 07, 2009

I am having the same problem. Places an order with BFY OBSOLETE weeks ago received and email from them confirming my order, to date I still have not received my order, fund have already been taken from my account. Tried to e-mail, no response. Tried to call recorded message says "all circuits busy" every time I call. I will be contacting my credit card company for a refund.