Betty's Teacup YorkiesSICK pom upon arrival & passed away a hour later

B Review updated:

Bought a pomeranian from Betty Tea Cup Yorkies 4/4/15 for 4k plus shipping cost. As soon as we picked up the pom an hour later the dog was abnormally sick. We had to rush to tbe vet where they told us the pup would never make it. She said all these dogs come in very sick and the travel abroad was probably stressful for the dog. They come in a CRATE ALONE! No one is with them and God know what the temperature/enviornment is like. After forking out another $400 at the emergency clinic we had to put our dog of only one hour to sleep. I'm so disgusted about the entire situation I don't know what to say. I called the owner and she doesn't want to give me a refund just wants to give me another dog. Why would I want another dog after the experience I just had?! And to top it off the dog didn't look nearly as healthy as all the fake photos and videos that were emailed. Extremely disgusted and worst experience EVER!! DO NOT BUY FROM BETTY'S TEA CUP YORKIES!!!

• Ka
    Kambiz.P Oct 11, 2019

Please contact me IMMEDIATELY so we can resolve this. I would love some names and facts, instead of bogus stories. Vet bills, invoice # etc...

My number is 438.874.7877, my name is Kambiz ( not Kevin )

Give me a call I will be more than happy to resolve this matter. . I’ll also post on here the complete conversation and resolution

Sincerely,