BetterCreditGuaranteed / false promises and waste of time

1 701 5th Ave #4200 Seattle, WA 98104, United States Review updated:

Honestly I don't know where to start with. I had a very frustrating experience with this non-responsive company that seems to do nothing but be intent on ruining time and wasting money. First they try to scare you that someone could damage your credit card information as well.
Then they sell you their service.
They will steal your identity I have made a complaint already to Authorities and they are investigating about this company.
All they do is false advertising of their services and claim what they really can not do.

So
Mar 1, 2019

Comments

• Ce
      19th of Mar, 2019

I cannot express how disappointed I am in Credit CEO. Just yesterday, I signed up for the service and spent over 1 1/2 hours with Marissa, a Credit Consultant. I paid for the credit report even though this website, along with others indicate it's free of charge instead of the $14.99 I paid. During the session, we went over every single credit item (and there are lot of them) on all three bureaus. Today, I receive an email asking me to go through my credit reports and identify those items that need to be disputed one by one. This couldn't be true, since I completed the process yesterday. I called in and waited. The Paralegal explained that my file had not been completed. In fact, Marissa, labeled each item as not applicable. What? It may seem small to them, but dealing with credit issues is hard and painful. It's important to know you can believe it people who are working on your behalf; not to mention the service is NOT free. I asked to speak to a supervisor. Of course, no one is available. Yes, I'm ranting because I'm always disappointed in poor customer service and a lack of professionalism especially when you're just getting started. The worse part is nobody and I mean nobody cares!!!

• Te
      20th of Mar, 2019

I would not give them any star but that's the minimum you have. Worst company I have come across. They mislead you by giving false and low interest numbers for loan and in the end they charge you hefty interest. Please stay away from them that's my experience with them and there only staff Jenna.

20th of Mar, 2019

This place is a complete scam. Originally called to sign up my fiancé and the enrollment person informed me we could sign up together at discounted rate of 119$ in stead of just paying 100$ for him by himself. THATS ALL HE SAID. the next month i got charged 239$. When i called they refused to refund insisting i was a liar and their enrollment reps are scripted so he did in fact tell me this. They charged me another 80$ to cancel and refused to let me cancel my fiancees account that gets billed to MY CREDIT CARD. Oh and had to call in and finish my own dispute for the nearly 319$ they basically robbed me off.

• Ga
      20th of Mar, 2019

I am asking questions and all I get “ give us driving license then we will tell how it works and how much we will charge for it."

21st of Mar, 2019

This place is a complete scam. Originally called to sign up my fiancé and the enrollment person informed me we could sign up together at a discounted rate of 119 in stead of just paying 100$ for him by himself. THATS ALL HE SAID. the next month I got charged 239$. When I called they refused to refund insisting I was a liar and their enrollment reps are scripted so he did in fact tell me this. They charged me another 80$ to cancel and refused to let me cancel my fiancees account that gets billed to MY CREDIT CARD. Oh and i had to call in and finish my own dispute for the nearly 319$ they basically robbed me of.

• Ho
      22nd of Mar, 2019

All they do is false advertising of their services and claim what hey really can not do. Sta away from them. They are also operating with multiple names. E.g as Cobalt Credit Services. take a look on the Review website you will see it's https://www.bettercreditguaranteed.comhttps://www.trustpilot.com/review/bettercreditguaranteed.comhere is another example working as Credit CEO even the logo on there website shows Credit CEO. Such ammershttps://www.sitejabbe.co/reviews/beercreditguaranteed.com

• Eu
      10th of Apr, 2019

I needed some help for my immediate needs but unfortunately Cobalt Credit Services took a whole lot of time to process my request. The funding came late when I had already satisfied my need.

• Ti
      11th of Apr, 2019

Some representatives at Cobalt Credit Services make false promises and commit unrealistically. Their process is simple but they lose the clients by not satisfying the impractical commitments they have set with the clients.

• Mi
      11th of Apr, 2019

I asked to speak to their supervisor. No one was available. Yes, I'm ranting because I'm always disappointed in poor customer service and a lack of professionalism especially when you're just getting started. The worse part is nobody cares!

• Je
      12th of Apr, 2019

The Owner tells everyone the company is great and does the work but the reality they are Horrible at fixing credit, getting people funding and the Trade Lines are a RIP OFF, that stopped working in 2009. Do not let the sales reps try to sell you on "DONT LISTEN TO THOSE GOOD REVIEWS" - it's a pitch to take your money. You will not get what you paid for.

• Ha
      17th of Apr, 2019

This company is a ripoff once they get your money they are done. They put some stupid things on my file that they found and nothing happened still couldn't get funding again watch out for a sales rep by the name of Tyrone Brooks nothing but a scammer. DO YOUR RESEARCH THERE ARE BETTER COMPANIES BEFORE YOU GO THROUGH WHAT I WENT THROUGH LOST $2.000.00 NOTHING THEY SAID THEY COULD DO WITH MY CREDIT HAPPENED.