Better Home SolutionCriminal!!

I was scammed by this company for $2, 000, little do they know that my cousin is a DRE agent and they checked these guy's out Carlos Centeno and Ricardo Centeno have a ORDER TO DESIST AND REFRAIN by the DRE and they are doing business as Better Home Solution. The Attorney General of California is looking into prosecuting this company for criminal fraud. The goverment will help me get my money, if anyone has been scammed by this company call Betty Mason [protected] she has an investigation on this company and she already knows where they moved to. The new address is 1475 S. State College Anaheim, CA 92806

• Ju
    juan gonzales May 13, 2009

RICARDO CENTENO IS THE OWNER CALL THE F.B.I ASAP HE IS A CROOK THIS COMPANY SHOULD GET SHUT DOWN THEY DON'T WANT TO REFUND MY MONEY HELP PLEASE

• Lu
    Luispajuelo Sep 08, 2009

I just got a modification through "Better Home Solution". They were really nice people. The link given by John Dooooo did not give any results therefore there is no scam. They moved because the landlord was trying to steal from them overcharging on phone bills, conference room and the building manager stop providing A/C.
    Better home solution sent a nice letter to all the clients letting them know about the new location.
    Please do not try to scare people i really recommend this company

Luis Pajuelo

• Ca
    CAROS DELGADO Sep 08, 2009

TYPE THIS YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF

• Cl
    Cliente Sep 17, 2009

THIS IS A GOOD COMPANY. AND THEY ARE HELPING A LOT OF PEOPLE. ALL THE NAMES IN THIS WEBSITE ARE FAKE NAMES.

THERE ARE PEOPLE USING THIS BOARD AS MEANS TO DRAG DOWN OTHER COMPANIES FOR PERSONAL GAIN. THE INTERNET AND WEBSITES LIKE THIS ONE ARE CONSTANTLY MANIPULATED FOR THE BENEFIT OF OTHERS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESTA ES UNA BUENA COMPANIS Y ESTAN AYUDANDO A MUCHA GENTE.

HAY GENTE QUE USA ESTE SITIO COMO MEDIO PARA PERJUDICAR OTRAS COMPANIAS SOLO PARA GANANCIA PERSONAL. EL INTERNET Y SITIOS COMO ESTE SON CONSTANTEMENTE MANIPULADOS PARA BENEFICIO DE OTROS

• Do
    Dolores Lopez Sep 17, 2009

Ustedes me robaron esta compania es mala porque yo le di $5000 i no isireon nada por mi algen alludeme a recuperar mi dinero. Esta jente tiene que pagar por su crimen. Llo reclame al departamento de real estate porque no isiron nada mas quitarme $5000. Me dijieron que el dueno Carlos no puede estar asiendo modificaciones porque ay una investigacion. No les crean a esta jente

• Cl
    Cliente2 Sep 19, 2009

This is a good company. And they are helping a lot of people. All the names in this website are fake names.

There are people using this board as means to drag down other companies for personal gain. The internet and websites like this one are constantly manipulated for the benefit of others.

If you are a real client (Not someone taking advantage of this website)just go there. It is open monday to friday 8am to 5pm

Esta es una buena companis y estan ayudando a mucha gente. Todos los nombres escritos en este foro son nombres falsos

Hay gente que usa este sitio como medio para perjudicar otras companias solo para ganancia personal. El internet y sitios como este son constantemente manipulados para beneficio de otros

Si usted es un verdadero cliente (No alguien tratando de enganar a la gente) solo vaya, esta abierto de lunes a viernes de 8am a 5 pm

• Lo
    Lou Miralls Sep 19, 2009

You no have IDEA, Countrywide/Bank of america DAMAGE MAKE TO ALL CUSTOMER

PLEASE NO RUN STUPID

JOSE DELGADO Sep 19, 2009

CALL THEM FOR HELP ASK FOR ((((((AMY TENG))))))))))

Deputy Attorneys General
    455 Golden Gate Avenue, Suite 11000
    San Francisco, CA [protected]
    Telephone: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]
    E-mail: [email protected]

THEY ARE NOT APPROVED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL THAT IS A CRIME!!!

• Kc
    kcireno Apr 19, 2010

This company are crooks they promise me that they were going to do my home modification.And I was denied twice and the person in charge of the modification Carlos centeno did not tell me and that cause my house to go into foreclosure went to there office at 1475 S. State College Anaheim, CA 92806 suite 212 and ask them for a refund and the manger hector said they were not going to give no refund they took $2000.00 from me and no modification checke on this company and threr license are expired they operating illegally.

• Mm
    mmaldonado May 18, 2010

i was to reap off i call and call never return any now i lost my house they dint did not even a phone call
    now they move i dont event have new address to get copie of my papaer work

• Mm
    mmaldonado May 18, 2010

they took my case never help me never avalible to take my phone call or give any asnwere

• Be
    Benavides Jun 07, 2010

these people claim to help u modify your home loan.. they took 4, 000 dollars from our family& and we did not recive any help!! we are now being avicted from our home& have no money!!! They need to be in Jail& stop doing this to families who are in no need to be scamed.

• Mi
    miguel colindres Nov 03, 2010

this company took my money and they never helped me, they also told me if we can help you we will give you your money back. and they never gave me any thing. please don't do nothing with these guys.

• Estos pendejos me robaron $1, 500, se movieron y ni me avisaron. Pero los encontre le llame a la policia porque ese ricardo centeno es un ratero me prometio una modificacion y a finales de cuenta no me alludaron. No les tenga confiansa a estos piches ratero le van a robar solamente su dinero. Acurdese que la ley lla cambio no pueden cobrar adelantado si es que usted les aga pagado agan lo que yo ise le llame a la policia toman un reporte de robo. Lla los estan buscando a estos ladrones pendejos.

• La
    Lawrence Engmaqn Jun 17, 2016

June 10, 2010

I am writing this letter to inform Better Home Solution that Bank of America did not accept my loan modification program based on the enclosed letter from Bank of America. When I signed up for Better Home Solutions with Andres Chadarria to get a loan modification with Bank of America he said. that I qualified under the federal guideline. As stated in the letter from Bank of America I do not qualify, so I want my $1, 950.00 back immediately. I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau to inform them that Better Home Solution said I would qualify under the federal loan modification program and took my money under false pretense. Better Home Solutions has gone months without so much as a phone call or a letter as to how my loan was going. As of now I am fed up with Better Home Solutions and its extreme unprofessional negligence and its predatory means to take money from people that are desperately in need of help.