Better Business Bureau — lost my shipment on the way back to ontario
I was living in Stony Plain Alberta for over a year.i decide to move back to Ont. I paid over $1900, 00 for them to drop off valuable stuff . I move back to Ontario in Feb.2019 and my stuff was left behind until they picked it up in March.2019. my first complaint is they sent only 1 mover to move my 2 bedroom apartment. My landlord was holding on to my stuff at her place. So I have a few things damaged as well missing. I sent the company photo of all my stuff and stuff from the photo a received less than half of my stuff back as well damaged goods. When they finally drop some ofy stuff they charge my son credit card twice. I called and took care of that right away. I file a claim for my stuff missing and damage. It's July now and I haven't heard back from them. I was email them every other day. I got two emails from them out of about 20 emails I sent them. They say they are still looking for my stuff after 2 months they still can't find my stuff. Most of my clothing are missing in this move. And very valuable stuff. What should I do next
More Better Business Bureau Complaints & Reviews
- Better Business Bureau - Colorado Springs, CO - Pathetic services!
- Better Business Bureau - BBB - Why you shouldn't trust the BBB
- BBB - BBB - AmeriPride Tax Group - The Best Ratings Money Can Buy
- Better Business Bureau - rude & dishonest rep
- Better Business Bureau - Tired of the internet business bullies!!!
- The Better Business Bureau - BBB - SCAM
- Better Business Bureau - even with your bs new promotion your products are over priced...
- Better Business Bureau - Deception
- Better Business Bureau - purchase of yorkie puppy and then shipping company requiring 1455.00 for special crate demanding cash
- Better Business Bureau - I asked for briefs and a winter coat