Betele Contract Roofingpeugeot 208 maintenance plan

F

I bought a New Peugeot 208 in 2014.
With a maintenance plan to 60000km as standard i paid extra and extended this to 100000km (proof of bank payment and signed booklet available by dealer)
I took the vehicle to Peugeot Northcliff for service on 75000km and they informed me that my vehicle maintenance plan was never activated and thus Null and Void and i will have to pay cash to get the vehicle serviced. this i did as to keep my service book up to date. i do not except this verdict as i have done all that is required from me to up the maintenance plan. if the problem is with staff or lack of professionalism from Peugeot SA side it has nothing to do with me. i expect Peugeot to honour the agreement that i signed and paid for.