Betamax Voip Credit Cologne DEFraudulent Charges

C

"Betamax Voip Credit Cologne De" charged $65 to my credit card (50.50 Euros). I do not do business with them or in Europe. They are from Cologne, Germany. Obvious fraud. Watch out, and cancel your card and dispute the charges otherwise they will charge again!

• Ro
    Rod Apr 02, 2009

Betamax Voip Credit Cologne De" charged $21.08, $21.08 and $20.76 to my credit card within 5 days. I never have done any business with them. As the other comments I recommend to cancel your card and dispute the charges otherwise they will keep charging you. I would guess they expect people not to pay attention to small amounts. So be carful and try to look at you credit balance very frequently.

• Na
    nauman May 15, 2009

Same happen with me . the same company charge me 11.50£ for some voip account which i donot know.

• El
    eltonmc Nov 09, 2009

I did not authorize this item.