Bestdressprice.compoorly made dress

S

This company offers bridal and prom dresses. I ordered an Alfred Angelo dress. The result was a nightmare! Actually, it wasn't an Alfred Angelo at all but a cheaply made imitation for the nearly the same price. The armholes were cut so tightly, you couldn't get your arm in; the zipper bunched up the back; the fabric was too heavy and did not drape. The biggest problem, however, was that the dress had none of the detailing found on the back of dress I had ordered - which is quite noticeable if you are a bridesmaid. The dress cost me $110.00. After quite a bit of communication, I was refunded $40.00. BEWARE

• Lo
    Loidh May 27, 2010

I ordered a wedding dress it arrived last week - I am absolutely amazed!! The product finish is excellent, better than the pictures - the service was amazing, always received a response in return - they were so helpful, couldn't have been a better service

• Me
    Meagan Koch Jun 28, 2010

i also ordered a bridesmaid dress from bestdressprice.com, Although the dress is not 100% similar to the original, but i can say the quality is better than my expectation. I also recommend the website to my friends. If you do not mind it is knock off, this website is a good choice.

• Fh
    fhrugy Jun 29, 2010

I ordered three of these dresses for my flower girls and they are absolutely exquisite!! I could not have hoped for better, they are like little princess dresses which have so many layers they stand up on the their own.

• Ca
    Carrie Trammell Jul 05, 2010

I bought my dress online. I LOVED it. The price is great. I ordered it 5 months early just in case I didn’t like it and needed to buy another. I received it in about 6 weeks. The train was longer than I had wanted so I had it removed by a seamstress for 30 and it was a little big but that was ok cus it was a corseted style. You can’t beat the price. I refused to spend 1000. on a dress. I am only going to be in it for a 6 hrs. so a reasonable price is more than enough to me.

• Al
    Alisha Castleman Jul 09, 2010

It's not actually a Maggie Sottero but if I didn't know any better you could have fooled me. I can't afford the real thing but this just proves that you don't have to spend thousands of dollars to get a perfect dress and this dress IS perfect. I won't have to do any altering because it fits just right. And even though I tried on many gowns in stores before ordering this one none of the others were as comfortable or light as this. Thank you so much for such a beautiful dress! I can't wait for my husband to be to see me in it on our big day!

madalina mirisan Jul 14, 2010

I received my dress yesterday. It's a little different than the one I tried on in the store, but I love it. It fits better and is better quality. Thank you very much, I hope to use your company again in the future.

Vicky1 Jul 29, 2010

hi, there.
    i've made an order from that website, i'm waiting for my dress!

Vicky1 Aug 02, 2010

it's me again.
    They sent me some real pictures of my dress that they made, it seems perfect. the dress is on the way and i'm waiting for it!

Vicky1 Aug 05, 2010

I just got my dress, wonderful!! fast and becautiful!

Vicky1 Aug 23, 2010

really?? i want to order my wedding dress from them, that will be a good choice?

• As
    aspic Aug 25, 2010

We bought 4 of these dresses in 4 different colors and they all came out beautiful. This was for my brother's wedding and the dresses were fantastic and everyone was asking where we bought them. The customer service was a big help and the communication was excellent.

• Na
    nana520 Sep 06, 2010

I've been completly in love with this dress long time ago, but couldn't afford it. I contact this web, and ordered last month. My dress arrived today, It's beautiful and very good quality, exactly as the picture.

• Co
    CoCo 82 Sep 19, 2010

I ordered my wedding dress from bestdressprice.com, which was reached before the deadline . Dress is so beautiful . I am very pleased.

Vicky1 Oct 08, 2010

agree with you!!

• Ka
    Kay15 Oct 13, 2010

Really ? How much did you spend on your dress?

Vicky1 Oct 16, 2010

really, www.bestdressprice.com does a good job!

Vicky1 Oct 16, 2010

i spent $408.59 on my dress!

Chelsea27 Nov 28, 2010

I ordered my wedding dress from this website...it was the most poorly made monstrosity I have ever seen. It wasn't even finished. There were gaping holes that had not been sewn shut. Instead of crystal embellishments there was chap plastic beads I'd weird shapes. It was the most hideous poorly designed dress I have ever seen. Now they won't give me any refund and I have lost my money for my wedding gown...I am heart broken and angry beyond belief...this company is garbage...hay are scammers, liars and cheats...don't allow them to ruin your wedding or any other big day by trusting them.

• Va
    ValentinaM Jun 17, 2011

i had experience there, not too bad.
    one of my friends ordered 3 flower girl dresses from bestdressprice.com, all the dress came out too big and my friend was not happy with the dresses, FORTUNATELY, the company altered all the dresses, but my friend had to pay the shipping fee... anyway, the little dresses are amazing!

• De
    Deb's Jul 09, 2011

Liars, frauds..cheats..DO NOT USE!!

• Je
    JennaRoss Oct 21, 2011

I have to say that best dress price is a company that makes beautiful dresses. I just got married in October and I ordered my dress in June. I picked normal delivery and it took less than a month to arrive. When i received my dress i was impresses the the quality of their product. The dress was beautiful. Just like i wanted it to be. I also order my veil with them and again i was impressed. It was the most beautiful veil i had ever seen and for a very low price. If i had to rate the companys work from a 1-10 i would give them a ten.. Very pleased, with my dress, veil and with the customer service.. Thank You Lisa for being so patient and so attentive...

• Un
    un happy customers Nov 07, 2012

We were going to order bridesmaids dresses from this company for my daughters wedding. Fortunately we decided to order one to see if we liked them before ordering all of them. The dress took twice as long to be delivered as they said and they measured the dress wrong. It was supposed to be a couple of inches below my knee. We followed their directions on how to measure it and I even added another inch because i was so worried it would be short. (I figured if it was to long I could get it hemmed but if it was to short then I wouldn't be able to use it at all.) When I called them to let them know that it was the wrong length all they would say is that it was not their mistake. They measure every dress 3 times. So I measured the dress my self with it laying on the table and sure enough, it was 3 inches too short. Also the color that we ordered was supposed to be a silver grey and the dress that we got was a chocolate. After many, many emails they said they would give us half of our money back from the price of the dress but we would be responsible for shipping it back to them. They wanted the dress before they would give us the refund. I didn't trust them to do as they said because we were given such a run around. So we bought our dresses from a local company and the short chocolate dress still hangs in my closet never worn. Don't use this company!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices