Bestbeautystore.comWrong order

L

On July 13 I ordered 10 boxes of Revlon High Dimension Hair color. This product is discontinued long time ago and it is very hard to find. So, I was so exited I ordered 10 boxes and payed $129.50 through paypal. After a month of expectation, numerous attempts to contact the store and get status on my order I finally received my package. It had 10 boxes of Revlon Colorsilk product which they sell for $9.90 and which is sold in every drug store under $5. I contacted paypal, they told me they cannot do anything since in term and conditions store says they have the right to change the product and price at any time. I'm really angry, I'd better donate these money to some charity than be so blindly ripped off.

There is no way to contact the store via email, phone or chat. Please don't have any business with them since you have no control over your order