BESTBANKwrong information on Business account

N

I had to open a Business account and my friend refer best bank. They have free business checking and no fees at all which not many of other institute offers now these days. So I went one in Duluth, GA and I opened Business account. Over a year it was fine, until Yesterday. What happened was, I went to Duluth branch couple days ago to add my company officer to Business account. Let me tell you what, I'm not an US Citizen but I'm legal US resident so as my company officer. Just Yesterday branch manager called in BestBank does not open Business account for non-US citizen and they will close our account next week. What in the world... over a year no one told me that.. And how come they open my Business account at first place? Because of this happened they froze my account and I have couple thousand dollars transaction come in and out everyday. Everything got massed up because of this stupid issue. I lost about 3 grand because of them that they have not inform me about any of their policy and notified me they will freeze my account. If you are not an US Citizen don't ever go BestBank to open your any account. They don't like foreigners at all.