Best Westernbed bugs in my room

T Review updated:

My name is Tony Yu. I stay in Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel in lawndale, CA. I checked in on 26 October 2017 and I will check out on 28 October 2017. On the morning of 27 October, I found some bumps on my neck and itchy. I thought I got allergy. But this morning (on 28 October), when I got up for the toilet at around 4:30 am, I found bugs on my bed and all my neck got bites. I killed many on my bed, I also took pictures and videos. I called the front desk clerk and he also witnessed. He offered me to move to another room. He said the duty manager will not come until 8:00 or 9:00 in the morning. Under my request, he wrote down what he saw. My neck is very itchy but the hotel cannot provide any medication. I am very upset. I need your answer.

Best Western

• P
      Oct 29, 2017

What type of answer are you looking for? They did attempt to resolve the situation with their offer to change rooms.

They are a hotel and not a pharmacy, and obviously would not have medication to give out. Are you instead looking for a refund that would compensate you for purchasing medication?