Best Buy — not delivering product that was purchased
On Oct.04 purchased tv on sale as a gift and got confirmation right away.Next morning got confirmation that product was shipped and was provided tracking information for purolator .Item was supposed to be delivered on Oct.09. When I checked purolator site it said that shipping label was created and they are waiting for pick up.I contacted purolator and they said its all in Best Buy hands. in the meantime got charged for product 1200$. When I noticed that purolator site is not giving updates on Oct.07 I contacted Best Buy where they informed me it should be shipped today. Next day no changes again and I called again . Customer rep could not provide me with any info whatsoever and told me its strange. Now I am just left in Limbo.
Very poor from Best buy. Please honour the purchase and deliver product.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke