Best BankVery unprofessional

C

Ok, so, my employer had sent my deposit over to best bank to be deposited into my checking account and when I checked my card it only stated that I had $5.00 in my account and I was pissed off about it because not only was it saying that I had $5.00, but I was not able to withdraw money because they put a freeze on my account all because I did not have a copy of an utility bill. I thought that was really crazy because I have never in my life encountered something like this. Prior to them asking for an utility bill, I asked if they could take a lease to verify my residence rather than a utility bill and they said no. Last, but least I was told that I was going to wait til Tuesday to get my mom. Boy, did I raise hell with this bank. I told them that is not right and that I will not be doing business with them again and I mean that. I am going with another bank. You just don't treat your customers like that.

• Ca
    Cassandra Butler Sep 06, 2015

Ok, so, my employer had sent my deposit over to best bank to be deposited into my checking account and when I checked my card it only stated that I had $5.00 in my account and I was pissed off about it because not only was it saying that I had $5.00, but I was not able to withdraw money because they put a freeze on my account all because I did not have a copy of an utility bill. I thought that was really crazy because I have never in my life encountered something like this. Prior to them asking for an utility bill, I asked if they could take a lease to verify my residence rather than a utility bill and they said no. Last, but least I was told that I was going to have to wait til Tuesday to get my money. Boy, did I raise hell with this bank. I told them that is not right and that I will not be doing business with them again and I mean that. I am going with another bank. You just don't treat your customers like that.