Best BankUnprofessional

A

I have been banking with Best Bank for some time now. However recently they have been very unprofessional at the Branch location in Mableton, GA. I had a problem with one of my accounts and first called customer service, who was very helpful but they could only do so much so they instructed me to go to the branch manager at a banking center. So I did this that self same day but guess what! I get to the bank and it is "temporarily closed", this is on a Friday mind you during the afternoon for God sakes! So on Sunday I am in Kroger grocery shopping and notice the bank is open. I go over and ask for the Branch Manager, the supervisor says she's out but maybe she can help...I explain the situation and she says "yeah you'll need to speak with the Branch Manager". I ask her if the Manger will be there on Wednesday and she says Yes and gave me her card. So here it is Wednesday and I go in to make a deposit and to speak to the Branch Manger named Retha..As I'm making a deposit the Associate that is helping me offers me to open a savings account but I advise her that I need to talk to the manager first and then I will look into it. So the manager Retha is busy with another customer and finally the same associate offers to help AFTER i'm waiting again behind someone else...Now why didn't she offer this when I told her what I needed?? So as I wait for somebody to help me the Manger (Retha) finally becomes available I go tell her what I need and she brushes me off saying she has to go somewhere for two to three hours and asks if she can call me later. Im thinking seriously? After I finally catch up with you???? But I say ok becuase I wasn't feeling well and not feeling up to a big confrontation but I'm pissed...So to make matters worse she never did call! Which I figured she wouldn't ...and I refused to call her after all the run around I did and wasting my time coming in to talk to her about it! I now refuse to continue doing business with them . These people don't care about their customers at all!!

• Ag
    AG333 Oct 06, 2011

Maybe so but I believe she just wanted to get me to open a savings account so she can make her incentive therefore she decided to offer after the fact. She did ask that I come back after talking to the Manager so I can open the account. I only asked for the Manager since I was told 2x that she was the only one that could help. I find it strange that now this person can suddenly offer some assistance...maybe the rest of them are liars.

• We
    wendellwart Oct 06, 2011

Maybe she didn't offer when you told her what you needed because you yourself said you wanted/needed to speak to the manager, but after seeing you stil waiting, good CSR that she is, she made the offer.