Best Banktheir evil!!!!

J

best bank is the worst bank ever the manager is so rude i work at kroger where the best bank is located i tried to close my account and he kept asking me why and i was getting so angry and then he threatened to call my manager and told me we are all family i was so mad i just walked away dont ever open an account with best bank its not worth the hassel

• Ly
    lynettets Sep 25, 2011

I absolutely hate BestBank, I have been with them a week and in the morning I will be canceling my account. These idiots can't get anything right. I tried to buy my laptop for school and my card kept getting denied. I can't even get 20 dollars out of the ATM, my card is supposedly activated but I'm not aloud to get any of my own money, what a crock. I hate this bank and will never open an account with them again. They need to get shut down they are a bunch of thieves.
    extremely pissed and embarrassed.

Jaynicia99 Sep 08, 2011

Same problems here...I'm reporting them to the FDIC. The manager has been trying to contact me for days now but I won't even take Jyoti's calls...she can go pound sand for all I care...

• Ag
    agrayvaughn Sep 03, 2011

BEST BANK HAS PISSED ME OFF TREMENDOUSLY!! THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE CALL CENTER IN WI IS TERRIBLE W/ HANDLING COMPLAINTS FROM CUSTOMERS. MY ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED 4X $99.00 FROM A COMPANY W/O MY AUTHORIZATION. I ORIGINALLY HAD 86.00 LEFT IN THE ACCOUNT WHICH WOULD HAVE COVERED CHUMO CHANGE ITEMS I PURCHSED. CAN U BELIEVE BEST BANK CHARGED ME OVER $226.00 WORTH OF OVERDRAFT FEES. EVEN WHEN THE COMPNAY CORRECTED THEIR MISTAKE ON MY ACCOUNT. I AM HIGHLY PIST! I WENT TO THE BR ON PANOLA RD IN GA INSIDE THE WALMART THE BR MANAGER CR MY CARD BACK $R61.00 AND INFORMED ME THE CALL CENTER CR OF $74.00 WILL POST ON MY ACCOUNT, SO I DECIDED TO SETTELE EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT THE ENTIRE OVERDRAFT CHARGES. WHY THE CC DIDNT POST MY $74.00 TO MY ACCOUNT. THEN WHEN I CALLED THE TODAY, THEY TELL ME THE SUPERVISORS WHERE TO BUSY TO TAKE MY CALL.. I AM READY TO REPORT THIS BANK WHO DO U SPEAK W/ NEXT??