Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Banks Best Bank Fraud and scam!

Best Bank  -  Fraud and scam!

Author of the complaint
12:00 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I tried to rent a car today using my debit card. I was told by the agent that my bank does not authorize the use of my debit card to rent vehicles. is that legal? It's my money in my bank account and i can not understand how they can demand these establishments not to take our money. I could use my debit like a credit card for any other purchase beside renting a vehicle. that transaction left my daughter and me stranded at the airport. Also, i contacted best bank and they told me that they have another card that would allow me to rent vehicles. I stated to them, sure send me the card so i could be able to rent me a car. Then she went to state that its a form i need to fill out. I asked them what form is it you want me to fill out. She stated that it's an application for a credit card. That is when i became upset and had very few choice words.

If anyone could give me advice, we appreciate it.

More Best Bank complaints & reviews