Having problems with Best Bank?

Best Bank Customer Service Contacts

1800 235 4636 (Banking Inquiries)
+1 800 236 2442 (Lost / Stolen ATM or Debit Card)
+1 844 849 4078 (Report An Error)
+1 414 362 4636 (Business Banking)
36430 Ford Rd
Thu7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Best Bank Customer Service. Initial Best Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Best Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Best Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with Best Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Best Bank Complaints & Reviews

Best BankOverdraft charges and faud

I did not give me checking account information to any pay day advance loan company. I was charged $49.95 twice to my checking account and my bank charged me also twice and overdraft fee of $32.00. If knowing that they company who charged my account did not get any money. Why was i charged an over draft fee of a total of $64.00

• Lo
      Loyalty Lewis Oct 21, 2018

This is the worse bank I've ever been with. Do not get an account or anything with thm unless you don't mind MF stealing your hard earned money. # this # struggling # bank. Thieving #.

Idk why they even call it best bank. It's not the best. They need to change they name to most # up bank.

• Sw
      s washington Feb 14, 2014

It happened to me too. I am soo mad at them right now. I will go
      into the branch let them know and close my account. They charged me overdraft
      also pending a merchant's attempt to withdraw the day before it came through,
      two times. It happened once before but this time, such a big domino affect. Its
      like they sit and wait to see whats coming and charge you. I am soooo furious. No courtesy toward their
      customers. She lied in customer service saying they give their customers a courtsey call. Liar Liar Liar. My cell phone is updated
      and I answer every call i get. I will let everyone i know who bank there what has happened
      to me and warn anyone who plan to join. I am tired of it. They do not care
      about their customers. I was 11 cents short and was charged $37.00 three times
      and then a continue fee of $36.00. They won't give me my money back, well you
      will lose many more customers. I live on my computer, I interact with many
      people and have much time.

• Pa
      Pamela Sales Jul 20, 2013

I hate best bank. I know hate is a strong word however, they pushed me to feel this way. First my card gets declined when I clearly had money in the bank. Secondly, they charge me these overdraft fees twice when I clearly didn't know they were holding my check. First of all how dp they have the right to even hold my money, it is mine! I thought you are supposed to trust your banker. Sadly, I can't trust them. They basically took my money. I'm highly aggravated right now.

• Be
      BENGIT May 23, 2011

IT WAS MY MISFORTUNE TO BANK WITH BESTBANK, THEY ACTUALLY COST ME OVER 600 DOLLARS, AND RESTRICTED MY ATM CARD, I WAS NEVER INFORMED UNTIL I TRIED TO USE MY CARD AND IT WAS DECLINED..I HAVE BEED TRYING TO REACH THE BANK SINCE 8.00 TODAY MAY 23, AT BOUT 9.00, I FINALLY GOT THE AUTO MATED OPERATER, IT SAID MY WAIT TIME WAS 3 MINS, INSTEAD, IT WAS 14 MIN. WHEN LIVE PERSON, ANTHONY NO LAST NAME, APPARENTLY THIS A NEW THING IN THE BUSINESS WORLD. AS I WAS EXPLAINING TO HIM. MADE A PURCHASE FROM SEARS ON LINE, HOWEVER THEY DID NOT HAVE IT IN STOCK, SO THEY REVERSE THE MONEY TO MY CARD, BESTBANK HAD THEY IT IN SOMETHING CALLED PENDING PAYMENT. HOWEVER SINCE WE CANCELLED IT. WESTBANK DID NOT RELEASE THE MONEY TO ACCOUNT FOR 5 DAY, CAUSING A MASSIVE OVERDRAFT OF OVER 600, EVERY DEPOSIT I MADE THE BANK EAT IT UP. ANTHONY LISTEN TO ALL I SAID AND PROMPTLY TOLD ME THIER COMPUTORS WERE DOWN. AND THE DID NOT KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE WHEN THEY WILL FIX THE PROBLEM. SO THIS WHERE I STAND, IF ANYONE
      OF INTEND ON BANK WITH BESTBANK, I URGE TO RETHINK IT