Having problems with Best Bank?

Best Bank Customer Service Contacts

1800 235 4636 (Banking Inquiries)
+1 800 236 2442 (Lost / Stolen ATM or Debit Card)
+1 844 849 4078 (Report An Error)
+1 414 362 4636 (Business Banking)
36430 Ford Rd
Thu7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Best Bank Customer Service. Initial Best Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Best Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Best Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with Best Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Best BankCheck returned

I deposited a retail rebate check from johnson&johnson in the amount of $6.79. Come to find out check had expired. The bank charged me $25 for a returned check and corporate said it can't be reversed. They can reverse anything they want! It's just poor buisness! I've been a long standing customer and if they don't waive this I will be going to another bank! Ultimately it was the bank tellers job to check the date. They've checked every other check I've submitted!! I feel scamed!!

• Po
      pobarjenkins Jan 05, 2017

You have not been scammed. It is your responsibility to keep track of dates on your deposits.

Best Bank — Checking/deposit

First of all what bank opens up at 10am in the morning..Most banks open at 9. ANyway, made a deposit (CASH...

Best Bank / Guarantee BankRegular checking account

I deposited a check into the ATM. The bank claims that the check didn't clear. As a result, a hold was placed on the funds, causing my account to be overdrawn because I didn't know that they had placed a hold on the funds. The check did in fact clear, and I provided best bank with a letter from the issuing bank along with a copy of the cancelled check. I faxed this information over to Deposit Services, and they assured me that the hold would be taken off right away. The hold is still on my funds. I called the bank several times trying to speak to a manager, and they insisted that there was nothing that could be done. I never got to speak to a manager. I am on hold right now, and I am going to insist that I speak to a manager. I just want Best Bank to correct their error and refund my fees.

Best Bank — Checking Account

I am so highly disappointed in best bank procedures. This is the worst misinformed ghetto bank in the...

Bestbank/Guaranteed bank — jack up overdraft fees to charge $37 dollars for $1. over fifty dollars

During the week I spent $17$ over draft which I didn't know at the time cause when I checked the balance...

Best Bank — Very unprofessional

Ok, so, my employer had sent my deposit over to best bank to be deposited into my checking account and when I...

Best Bank — Best Bank

BEST BANK STEALS FROM DEAD PEOPLE. As executor of my deceased parents estate, I took NOTARIZED death...

Best Bank — Deposit disclosure failure to honor

If anyone ever wants to have a banking relationship in the State of Georgia or anywhere this bank operate...

BESTBANK — wrong information on Business account

I had to open a Business account and my friend refer best bank. They have free business checking and no fee...

Guaranty Bank aka Best Bank — NSF

Over the past week I have been having an overdraft issue with the bank; when I opened the account up I signed...

Best Bank — Unprofessional

I have been banking with Best Bank for some time now. However recently they have been very unprofessional at...

Best Bank — their evil!!!!

best bank is the worst bank ever the manager is so rude i work at kroger where the best bank is located i...

Best BankNon-existing most of the time

I had someone fraudulantly use my bank account. I have spent the last two days trying to get resolution. First, I was on hold for more than 15 minutes to only be disconnected. The second time I called I was on hold for 17 minutes and finally got a live representative; only to be told their system is down.

I then attempted several times to register for online banking to see my statement and they wouldn't accept the "needed" Access ID.

This bank has great open hours (Sat - Sun)and open till 7pm during weekdays. BUT, I haven't been able to resolve any situations that pertain to my account. Their on-line is bogus. I am unable to get to my information.

IF YOU DON'T WANT BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, INABILITY TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT, AND FEW AND FAR BETWEEN LOCATIONS, AND NOT ABLE TO USE THEIR ATM'S - DON'T USE BEST BANK.

maestro9987 Apr 12, 2011

Agree, they are the worst bank ever. You are safer to put your money in the lottery or slot machines for safe keeping... at least you know it is going to go byebye then

BESTBANK — Shady Business Practices

BestBank is one of the worst banks I ever dealt with! I opened an account there because I was trying to...

Bestbank/Guaranteed bank — Fraudulant Banking Practices/Corporate Oppression of Customers

After many times of experiencing where Bestbank would put transactions through my account before deposit...

Best BankDishonest

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BANK!!
        Don't ever have a NSF charge with this bank - your acct will be flagged and after that, any opportunity they have to push you into overdraft status they will take! Skeptics, I hear you out there saying "well if the money is there then you have nothing to worry about". Not true. Best Bank just lied to me about the date an item came through saying it came through the day before the funds were there (I have direct deposit). Had I not gone to the merchant (who I have had automatic draft with for 1.5 yrs with no problems) and asked them to print a screen shot of their accounting system (meaning the printout showed the exact day and time of attempted withdrawal - down to the second) I would have continued to believe Best Bank. Little charges (like $3.05) were bouncing all over the place due to the domino effect and overdraft fees just piled up higher & higher. Liars, liars...

maestro9987 Apr 12, 2011

This is typical of this institution.They will change the order of items pending to force the maximum overdrafts if they can as well.
            I have had the exact same experience as you with a merchant showing me the day they processed the payment and it was the day AFTER these thieves claimed the funds were on hold.
            from the fdic site at:

Back to Search Bank Find

Notice of Change as of 4/7/2011.
            The financial institution about which you have inquired, Bestbank (FDIC Cert: 91189), is no longer doing business under that name.

The active successor institution is The Pueblo Bank and Trust Company (FDIC Cert: 12594).

Latest information available about The Pueblo Bank and Trust Company.

Historical profile and institutions following Bestbank.
            Last financial information available about Bestbank.

Contact the FDIC about - Bestbank or The Pueblo Bank and Trust Company.

Best Bankbest bank doesn,t care

the bank retrun four checks on me when i had money in bank for it I spock to the manger about this to get the money to pay telcheck i was told she wood check in to it when i asked her about it she for got about none i can not write checks on any my actts because of best bank i guess i will have to call the state of ga and feily bank commisn about and i did get a lawyer to help me with this if any whats to open any thing with them you will be crazy

Best Bankchecks

best bank didn, t pay four checks i had wirtten they send the checks back and told me i had to pay 100.00 in fees but what i did not say ther w as more money in the acct to cover all the checks they gave back 70.00 and i can't get a answer at the 30.00 missing they gave letters to give to the people who had this checks this letter is no good i try to get help from the brach manger it is like talking to a wall trc has sent me letters about this check and the fees that come with it it they cant ge this fixed the next step will be a lawyer

Best Bank — Liability

I answered an ad on the popular job site www.indeed.com for a part time driving position. The duties were to...

Best Bank — Fraud and scam!

I tried to rent a car today using my debit card. I was told by the agent that my bank does not authorize the...