Besstle.comwrong and fake bags

J May 31, 2019

Dear mrs/sir,

I purchased 79.90 euro for furla pin satchel s azalea f pink bag on website www.besstle.com which claims they're selling original furla bags, 10th of may 2019. This is my first time that I bought something like this online. On their website you can see that they are linked on official furla social networks. They are advertising originals (official site) on the sale on 80%. When I bought a bag, tracking company gave me an information that my bag is traveling from netherland which was okay. When bag arrived I realized that I got completely wrong small fake bag furla metropolis. Price for that bag on their website is 66, 90 eur. I contacted them immediately and they told me that they are sorry but the bag that I purchased for is out of stock. That was a lie because I checked right away and it doesn't say on their website out of stock, you can buy it again now. I didn't take that bag I just let package returns to sender and now i'm asking for my money back. They won't give me. They are telling me that I have to pay for shipping, not in netherland anymore I have to send it in xi'an china, but that's insane. They don't have the bag I paid for, the bag is fake and I would like my money back. They say on their website 'enjoy free shipping and free returns on all eligible orders', and now they're telling they won't pay for the shipping and won't return my money.
Can you please help me with this problem? My husband sent an email in furla as well because this website has to be removed so this people can't lie to people anymore.

Best regards