Besco Marble & TileBe aware

P

I was recommended by someone to use Besco Marble & Tile, specifically Sadri Ozun who represented himself as an authorized distributor for MSI (MS International in Orange, CA). I was in need of my flooring tile for my home. The tile I selected was in stock. I met Sadri Ozun at the MSI facility where he provided us with a “tour” and showed us several samples. We even selected the coloring that we wanted from specific pallets.

In order to secure the specific pallets of tile, he instructed that I provided him with $6, 550 upfront. I provided him with this and the balance was to be due upon delivery.

Initially, we were told that we would have tile delivered within a week. I had lined up the crew for the project. The tile never arrived!

This same scenario of promising deliveries on separate occasions transpired approx. half a dozen times in a 30 day period! After over a month, we still did not have tile.

I then notified him in writing that I demanded an immediate refund due to non-performance. He promised the refund on various occasions but never returned to me! Do not use this company!!! He never even placed or paid for my flooring order. I was defrauded of my funds by this scammer!!!

BESCO MARBLE & STONE