Berlinda Cabrerataking out $$ out of my account!!!

My name is Berlinda Cabrera and TPS/SSC REBILL had been taking out $9.95 out of my account for the past 3 months. Last month they even took some money out twice!!! I don't know who they are or what it is. Every time I call the line is always busy or the operators are with other customers. I need this to stop!! This is my personal checking account they are stealing money from.

Berlinda Cabrera
Pharr, Texas

• Va
    Valentina G. Nov 04, 2009

I also got charged by company I never knew - Plan Plus. I'm filing a claim with my bank and because my account information was stolen I'm closing my current account and will open a new one. A lot of shady "companies" around... check your transactions often.

• Bu
    Budlat Mar 03, 2010

Hi!What is this!they're taking money from me for that says rebill $9.95.How can we file a complain about this people.CATHERYN VILLORENTE