Menu

Bergner's
reviews and complaints

www.bergners.com
www.bergners.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.0 2 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Bergner's has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Bergner's reviews 2

ComplaintsBoard
S
4:03 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bergner's Bergner's 3 Piece Couch Set: Disappointing Quality and Customer Service

I bought a 3 piece couch set from Bergner's last autumn. It looked pretty good at first, but after a while, the upholstery started to fray. The backs of the couches stretched out, which made them look all wavy and weird. Even the cords on the cushions started to fray. I don't have any kids or pets, and I barely even used the couches, but when I called Bergner's to complain, they said it was just normal wear and tear.

So, they sent a representative out to take a look at the couches. He said he could fix the backs, and they promised to send me a new cushion cover in the mail. But now, they're saying they won't do anything about it. I even bought an extended warranty, but it seems like a total waste of money.

Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed with Bergner's. I thought they were supposed to be a good store, but if this is how they treat their customers, I don't think I'll be shopping there again. It's frustrating to spend so much money on something, only to have it fall apart so quickly. I wish they would just own up to their mistake and fix the problem.

Read full review of Bergner's
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
L
3:48 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bergner's Bergner's: A Shopper's Paradise with Convenient Store Card and Great Deals

I been shopping at Bergner's for over 30 years now and I gotta say, it's one of my favorite stores. What I love about it is that you can use your Bergner's store card at any of their stores like Carson Pirie Scott, Elder Bierman, the Boston Store, Bon-Ton, Younkers, and more. Ain't that convenient? You can use it in any state too!

I've gotten some great deals over the years on clothing, shoes, purses, outerwear, kitchen stuff, small appliances, bedding, and more. They always have some kind of promotion or sale going on, so you can save some serious cash.

Now, let me tell you about their furniture galleries. I've bought some furniture from them and it's been a great experience. The delivery and set up was smooth as butter. They even took away my old furniture! Plus, if you use your store card, you can pay for your furniture over time. Ain't that sweet?

Overall, I'm a very satisfied customer. Bergner's has been good to me over the years and I'll keep shopping there as long as they're around.

Read full review of Bergner's
Hide full review

About Bergner's

Bergner's is a well-known department store chain that has been serving customers for over 130 years. The company offers a wide range of products, including clothing, accessories, beauty products, home goods, and more. With a focus on quality and affordability, Bergner's has become a popular destination for shoppers looking for high-quality products at reasonable prices.

One of the things that sets Bergner's apart from other department stores is its commitment to customer service. The company prides itself on providing a personalized shopping experience, with knowledgeable sales associates who are always available to answer questions and help customers find what they need. Whether you're shopping in-store or online, you can expect to receive top-notch service from Bergner's.

In addition to its commitment to customer service, Bergner's is also known for its wide selection of products. The company carries a variety of brands, from well-known names to up-and-coming designers, so you're sure to find something that fits your style and budget. Whether you're looking for a new outfit for work, a gift for a loved one, or a new set of dishes for your kitchen, Bergner's has you covered.

Another thing that sets Bergner's apart is its commitment to giving back to the community. The company is involved in a number of charitable initiatives, including the Goodwill Sale, which allows customers to donate gently used clothing and home goods in exchange for discounts on new purchases. Bergner's also supports a number of local organizations and causes, making it a company that customers can feel good about supporting.

Overall, Bergner's is a trusted and reliable department store chain that offers a wide range of high-quality products at reasonable prices. With a focus on customer service, a wide selection of products, and a commitment to giving back to the community, Bergner's is a great choice for shoppers looking for a personalized shopping experience and great value.

Bergner's Customer Reviews Overview

Bergner's is a popular online retailer that offers a wide range of products, including clothing, accessories, beauty products, and home goods. The website has received numerous positive reviews from customers who appreciate the quality of the products, the competitive prices, and the excellent customer service.

One of the most significant advantages of shopping at Bergner's is the extensive selection of products available. Customers can find everything from designer clothing to affordable home decor items, making it a one-stop-shop for all their needs. Additionally, the website is easy to navigate, with clear categories and filters that allow customers to quickly find what they are looking for.

Another positive aspect of Bergner's is the quality of the products. Many customers have praised the durability and style of the clothing and accessories, as well as the functionality and design of the home goods. The website also offers a range of high-end beauty products, which have received positive reviews for their effectiveness and quality.

Customer service is another area where Bergner's excels. The website offers a range of support options, including live chat, email, and phone support, and customers have reported receiving prompt and helpful responses. Additionally, the website offers free shipping on orders over a certain amount, which many customers appreciate.

Overall, Bergner's is a highly recommended online retailer that offers a wide range of quality products at competitive prices. With excellent customer service and a user-friendly website, it's no wonder that so many customers have had positive experiences shopping at Bergner's.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Bergner's contacts

2. Bergner's phone numbers
    +1 (800) 945-4438
    +1 (800) 945-4438
    Click up if you have successfully reached Bergner's by calling +1 (800) 945-4438 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Bergner's by calling +1 (800) 945-4438 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Bergner's by calling +1 (800) 945-4438 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Bergner's by calling +1 (800) 945-4438 phone number
  3. Bergner's social media
Bergner's Category
Bergner's is related to the Department Stores category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone